Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Learning System Business Design
Requisition ID: 7406180328
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Manager, Learning System Business Design within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position is based in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson has implemented Cornerstone on Demand, a Learning Management System (LMS) solution to enable the enterprise learning and development. The Manager, Learning System Business Design will have responsibility for partnering and shaping on the overall business design and functionality of the LMS and other learning tools. This individual will collaborate with the Global Services Business Solutions Leads, Global Business Process Owners (GPO's), Corporate Services, IT, Global HR Operations, Learning Administration, Cornerstone and other key stakeholders to design and shape the LMS roadmap within J&J. This individual will lead a team supporting and facilitating process design sessions, supporting process analysis, creation of test scenarios and overall coordination with the HR Operations teams to ensure optimal user experience.
- Strong collaboration with the HR Corporate Services partners in shaping new features and functionality of the LMS and other supported learning tools.
- Partner closely with the Information Technology (IT) organization to ensure strong collaboration across the business and functional design teams as well as continuous improvement with ongoing steady state support.
- Collaborate with IT to ensure business requirements are translated to the technical solution design and configuration.
- Partner with IT to submit new ideas and capabilities to influence CSOD roadmap.
- Work with IT and business partners to build and maintain design documentation for new learning sites to ensure quality end-user experience
- Review quarterly release notes to analyze future functionality as well as upgrades/bug fixes to determine impact
- Manages team to develop test scenarios for global system change requests in partnership with Corporate Services/GPO, Quality and Compliance, and Business Solutions. Ensures test scripts are developed and testing is coordinated with HR Operations.
- Ensure Business Design documentation and traceability matrix are up-to-date. Collaborate with IT to ensure all functional design and configuration documentation are in sync with all business design updates.
- Provide SME input on LMS Change requests to ensure alignment with business needs.
- Management of work associated with the coordination of user testing related to regression testing, releases etc. with the HR Operations team in support of the LMS.
- Help ensure data integrity and coordinate data issue resolution.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; an Advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of Learning Management System Design, Business Process Design, UX or related experience is required.
- Cornerstone on Demand experience is required.
- Experience working with a validated HR system is required.
- Demonstrated understanding of core HR processes is required.
- Global experience is preferred.
- Project Management experience is preferred.
- Experience in writing design documentation is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks is required.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail are required.
- Outstanding organizational, communication and collaboration skills with the ability to partner across functions and regions is required.
- This position requires 10% domestic and international travel.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)