Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
IT Lead Commercial & Advanced Analytics PLO
Requisition ID: 7405180328
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for an IT Lead Commercial & Advanced Analytics PLO. The position will be based in New Brunswick, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the
world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care
products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer,
pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to
provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal,
cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The IT Lead will serve as a Product Line Owner (PLO) within our Marketing Analytics area and will be instrumental in providing highly reliable, high quality analytics solutions for J&J Consumer. They will be responsible for definition, design and implementation of data acquisition, ingestion and integration of various data sets, processes, tools and models in support of Commercial Analytics. Primary focus will be on digital, programmatic media, syndicated & first party data sets and enablement of Commercial Analytics solutions in the areas of Precision Marketing, E-Commerce and Digital Analytics. IT Lead will partner with global and regional data and analytics leads within IT organization, insights & analytics business partners and other Information Technology stakeholders to ensure delivery of Commercial Analytics capabilities. This individual is a creative problem solver who consults with business partners to bring forth new ideas, challenge the status quo, deliver innovation and determine how to best support the business through the effective use of technology.
- Responsible for proposing, implementing and maintaining full cycle of analytics activities within commercial space in support of business requirements: data acquisition, integration within data lake, design and development of analytics solutions, structures and visuals.
- Responsible for defining, designing and developing processes, technologies and tools in support of Digital Analytics, Precision Marketing and E-Commerce analytics capabilities.
- Owns all data & technology requirements for global build & design in the areas of digital data sets
- Accountable for acquisition of digital and E-Commerce relevant data via direct APIs and 3rd party vendors; responsible for “build” vs. “buy” decisions for digital data
- Works closely with Technology and Architecture teams, both on-site and off-shore, to ensure best in class capabilities are developed in the space of Commercial Analytics
- Leads the teams across the matrix structure to ensure best practices are implemented in the areas of data acquisition and ensures applicable data consistently meets the needs of business partners and analytic capabilities requiring such data
- Understands synergies and differences between primary/secondary/marketing/customer/digital/other data sets and commercial processes involved.
- Works closely with business partners to understand requirements, propose and implement solutions in support of Commercial Analytics capabilities.
- Works with Regional IT Teams to implement and activate analytics capabilities, maximizes synergies and leverage opportunities from data, development, technologies and process point of view
- Works across business functions to understand interdependencies and has a good understanding of all key functional areas and associated data needs
- Has a good understanding of Analytics Tech Architecture and a vision of how data and technology come together to empower the business
- 5+ years in IT space specializing in Analytics, Insights generation and data architecture
- Background or knowledge of commercial data sets, specifically digital data (websites, social media, search, advertisement) and syndicated / primary data sets required
- Ability to assemble, analyze, and evaluate data and to be able to make appropriate and well-reasoned recommendations and decisions to the Business stakeholders and the Project Team required
- SQL and Database skills required.
- Past experience with integration technologies i.e. ETL, data migration, and packaged applications required
- Working knowledge of programming languages (JAVA, Python, Perl, etc…) is preferred
- Good understanding and experience with Hadoop-based technologies, big data analytics, AWS technologies (RDS, Redshift, S3), Google Cloud (BigQuery), Visualization software (Tableau) and Analytics concepts (landing zone, data lake, etc…) required
- Data sourcing, data mapping, data profiling, data mining, documenting data definitions experience required
- Experience with developing, maintaining, using external APIs for various digital sources / providers preferred.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to rapidly understand business requirements, communicate expectations to cross-functional development teams, document data findings that can be easily understood required
- Vision to understand and propose how various data sets fit together for further analysis and visualization in support of business analytics capabilities
- Ability to work in a matrix environment in a complex organization required
- Experience with leading / being part of projects utilizing Agile methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of IT and business data and analytics processes, including best practices of the industry.
- Proven success in delivering / playing a key part in IT Analytics projects
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or related disciplines required
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)