Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Distribution Supervisor - Second Shift (1 of 2)
Requisition ID: 7402180328
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Distribution Supervisor (Second Shift) to be located in Bridgewater, MA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
• Provide leadership to team members and the Bridgewater Distribution Center in support of achieving the goals and objectives of the DC and achievement of operating company service level agreements, while managing within the operational budget.
• Ensure smooth shift overlap and transition.
• Balance operational priorities across end to end process and cross franchise view from replenishment to shipment.
• Oversee housekeeping, safety and quality.
• Complete analysis for effective labor management.
• Understand and know how to use wave planning tools.
• Determine and decide picking strategies and priorities.
• Provide guidance, direction, development planning, and performance feedback on a regular basis to all team members, in accordance with JJHCS Career Management Process, to ensure effective and productive work teams.
• Address customer complaints with root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action plan.
• Proactive research of environment for trends in voice of customer for broader planning.
• Proactively assess performance of assigned area, identify failures and root causes and make improvements.
• Participate in and lead programs to ensure efficient and cost effective operation and utilization of the facility.
• Implement Management Action Plan to ensure safety, quality and environmental compliance.
• Lead and or participate in departmental/divisional projects as assigned.
• Regularly communicate in all directions to keep associates, peers, and Management informed of project status, process changes, and opportunities.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required; Focus in Logistics, Business, or related field preferred
• A minimum of 6 years of relevant business experience required
• Experience in distribution, operations, Supply Chain and/or logistics, and people management required
• Experience working in a GMP environment is preferred
• Process Excellence and / or Lean experience preferred
• Strong analytic and quantitative skills required
• Demonstrated Change Leadership Skills required
• Strong collaboration, influencing and problem-solving skills – team member, ability to contribute positively to the morale of the team; ability to collaborate/influence with J&J Operating Companies and Suppliers
• Demonstrated ability to work under time constraints and manage complexity
• Demonstrated sense of urgency; motivated by the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment and doing stimulating work; exercises calm, sound, constructive judgment during high demanding situations.
• Demonstrated ability to resolve conflicts in a constructive way by addressing the needs of all parties, eventually bringing about a conclusive outcome.
• Excellent knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) highly preferred
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
• Demonstrated project management preferred
• Knowledge of SOX requirements preferred
• This role is located in Bridgewater, MA and will require up to 10% travel.
• This role will require support of second shift with working days of Monday-Friday, and will also require occasional overtime, weekend, and/or holiday work.
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)