Johnson & Johnson Careers
Brand Manager, Professional Communication
Requisition ID: 7387180719
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Brand Manager, Professional Communication, located in Jacksonville, Florida.
This exciting new role on the US Johnson & Johnson Vision team will be responsible for the creative development of Johnson & Johnson Vision eye health-related content for a customer audience of US optometrists and staff. This person will be a chief steward of the Johnson & Johnson Vision corporate brand equity in the US market and will work closely with corporate communications, brand product teams, digital product teams and the US Professional Education & Development team to develop and adapt creative content for this audience across multiple channels of communication. Digital performance marketing is at the core of this mandate and audience touchpoints include but are not limited to email, social, website, PR, direct mail, print, peer-to-peer education and other paid, earned and owned communication channels.
- Developing a deep understanding of the needs of optometrists and office staff, to identify opportunities for value-added asset creation
- Briefing and approving creative development, working closely with agencies, industry media partners and internal content developers on both original “from scratch” creative and adaptations of existing assets into innovative new formats, for unique audiences
- Identifying the right place, right time, right message to the right audience across an annual calendar of paid, owned and earned touchpoints
- Leveraging audience segmentation principles to customize content for difference audiences
- Developing and measuring performance with KPI indicators across all initiatives
- Employing design thinking principles to test and optimize new creative
- Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA or undergraduate business degree is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of six (6) years of professional work experience or its equivalent, (3) years preferably in marketing, with a strong track record of business results and organizational leadership
- Strong track record of marketing communications success, with exceptional communication skills and a demonstrated capability of simplifying the complex
- Digital communications experience is strongly preferred, with a comprehensive understanding and passion for using the right message in the right digital channels
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking ability to set a vision, identify new opportunities, develop new ways of working, pinpoint solutions to complex problems and overcome obstacles
- Professional marketing experience in a medical device or pharmaceutical business is preferred
- Proven leadership ability to motivate and manage cross-functional teams across a matrix organization
- Advanced analytical skills with ability to mine data for understanding and insight
- Project management experience is an asset
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)