Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, R&D Product Development & Innovation
Princeton, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 7386180328
NeoStrata Company, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, R&D Product Development & Innovation, located in Princeton, NJ.
NeoStrata Company, Inc., a global leader in Specialty Beauty with professionally-endorsed brands including NeoStrata®, Exuviance® and CoverBlend® develops and markets innovative antiaging skincare products incorporating the Company’s propriety ingredient technologies including patented bionic acids, Aminofil®, and N-acetyl glucosamine.
You will manage the development of new products for Specialty Beauty Brands (NeoStrata, Exuviance, RoC…etc). You will manage a small team of scientists on the day to day activities for product development and innovation in support of new product launches. You will need to have formulating expertise across a wide range of topical product formats and understand the Dermocosmetics and Prestige Beauty skincare market trends and technologies.
• Manage a team of direct reports providing direction, mentoring, supervision, training and career development
• Work with external organizations to seek out and manage new product development opportunities to support the long term strategic innovation pipeline
• Work with Marketing and Clinical on new product briefs, innovation and pipeline development
• Ensure new product development delivery against approved timelines
• Work with Regulatory to ensure global acceptability of raw materials and formulations
• Collaborate cross-functionally with Tech Transfer/Scale-up, Quality and Supply Chain
• Make decisions quickly for execution of product development
• Troubleshoot formulation and scaleup/manufacturing issues and provide support for marketed products
• Stay abreast of trends and insights in the Specialty Beauty market
• Present ingredient technologies and products to Doctors, Distributors and Sales Teams
• Interact with external suppliers to bring in new technologies and identify new product types
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• A minimum 8 years of experience with a Bachelor of Science Degree OR a minimum 6 years of experience with a Master of Science Degree OR a minimum 4 years of experience with a PhD Degree is required
• Experience in product formulation and skincare emulsion is required
• Specialty beauty experience is preferred
• Scale-up experience is preferred
• Experience supervising people is required
• Ability to operate independently, prioritize and support documentation needs is required
• Prior fragrance and olfactive training is preferred
• Strong presentation skills are required
• Approximately 5% travel is required
United States-New Jersey-Princeton
NeoStrata Company, Inc (6231)