Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Director, Omnichannel & Medical Information Analytics
Titusville, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 7382180719
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a Johnson and Johnson Company, is recruiting for an Associate Director, Omnichannel & Medical Information Analytics to join the organization. This position can be located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Associate Director is responsible for the development, shaping and implementation of an innovative Omnichannel & Analytics strategy that continually improve the quality of the Medical Information Communication Channels (MICC) services, communications and availability of scientific content to external and internal customers. Builds analytics, impact metric, and reporting strategies for Medical Information to drive data-based decisions and continuous innovation and improvement of customer-centric communications and services across all medical information communication channels. Manages a team of specialists who focus on all Alternate Channel processing and tracking/trending. Provides oversight for the development of content for alternate channels requests received by diverse customer groups. Is accountable for Open Payment reporting of Sunshine Act requests to HCC and Copyright permission documentation. Demonstrated knowledge and expertise in MICC systems and processes. Provides strategic direction for outsourced vendor activities as needed. Responsible for the development of all employees within the department by supporting Human Resources Planning (HRP) programs including management development and training to meet current and future business needs. Provide an environment which encourages the Company's commitment to equal employment opportunity and the value of a diverse work force.
• Leverages business expertise and innovative thinking to implement Omnichannel programs and processes that continually improve the quality and availability of MICC’s services and scientific communications to external and internal customers.
• May participate, lead or sponsor regional or global projects or governance teams.
• Develop alliances with internal and external key stakeholders to ensure alignment and consistency with enterprise Omnichannel strategies.
• Develop and maintain impact metrics, analytics and reporting of key performance indicators, Omnichannel effectiveness, and voice of customer data trends.
• Identifies issues and actionable insights and determines resolution based on the data.
• Values and monitors customer satisfaction.
• Builds strategic partnerships with Scientific Exchange Solutions, Med Info Knowledge & Integration, IT, etc., to develop harmonized metric and reporting strategies.
• Develops the competencies of direct reports to achieve optimal performance.
• Provides motivational and inspirational coaching and prepares direct reports for career advancement.
• Focuses direct reports on the processing, tracking and trending of customer-centric communications and services across multiple channels.
• Holds team accountable for Open Payment reporting of Sunshine Act requests to HCC and Copyright permission documentation as well as adhering to complaint and quality reporting standard operating procedures.
• Vendor management strategy.
• Bachelors degree required; Major in medical or sciences field highly preferred (Nursing, Pharmacy, etc.)
• Minimum 3-5 years of pharmaceutical business experience required
• Knowledge of medical terminology required
• Pharmaceutical industry standards, compliance regulations and auditing knowledge/experience required.
• Contact Center operational knowledge (Contact Center Telephony and Computer systems) required
• Digital and multi-channel communication strategies experience required
• Strong communication skills (written and oral) required.
• Project/program management experience required
• Experience with customer communications and data analysis required
• People management experience required, ideally at least 2 years preferred
• Medical writing and scientific communications highly preferred
• Leading or participating in global and/or regional strategic initiatives preferred
• Good Documentation practices required
• Up to 10% domestic or possibly international travel required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)