Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Strategic Account Executive- New England- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
Massachusetts, United States; Connecticut, United States; Vermont, United States; Maine, United States; New Hampshire, United States; Rhode Island, United States
Requisition ID: 7379180328
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Strategic Account Executive to be located in New England.
Primary Job Function:
Represents Johnson & Johnson Vision Surgical Products to Ophthalmologist, ASCs, and Hospitals. Primary focus of this role is to drive adoption of Monofocal, Refractive, OVD, Phaco, and Catalys sales at competitive accounts. Assigned sales goals are achieved through IMPACT selling, and implementation of the market business plans. The Strategic Account Executive utilizes market information provided from J&J’s CRM system to make data based decisions leading to profitable business results. Works synergistically with other J&J sales personnel to create leveraging opportunities that drive solution selling.
Core Job Responsibilities:
Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
· Achieves assigned sales goals through execution of Account/Market business plans. Demonstrates an independent, creative, consultative/value based sales approach utilizing the IMPACT selling system to drive incremental sales in competitive accounts. Implements marketing strategy / messaging and product positioning into effective territory management of all J&J products.
· Provides expert product knowledge with regard to surgical and refractive IOL products.
· Is competent and capable of providing in-services on all J&J products to customers and surgical staffs.
· Leverages all J&J resources to enhance field productivity. This includes the IMPACT selling model, CRM, Corporate Accounts, Marketing and Training to ensure territory management and performance meet J&J expectations.
· Prepares and submits on a timely basis all reports through use of email, and written correspondence (i.e. market reports, expense reports, forecast, etc.).
· Effectively manages J&J field assets to include IOL consignments (DOH), Samples, Computer, (hardware/software), and Equipment.
Position Accountability / Scope:
The Strategic Account Executive (SAE) reports to the District Manager and is responsible for attaining established quota set for territory on all disposable, capital, and related surgical products. The SAE will call on Ophthalmologists and staff within their assigned territories to grow the market share and profitable revenue streams in competitive accounts. The position requires the highest skill set level among J&J sales reps. Expectations include converting 4-5 Non-J&J accounts per year. Competencies necessary for this role include negotiating, cross-departmental selling and executing against corporate accounts. Effectively manages J&J assets, consigned products, surgical instrument, demo equipment, ancillary items, and manages travel, expense, and expense budgets based on guidelines for the assigned territory. Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team, and support goals and initiatives. 50%+ overnight travel.
· Bachelor’s degree from accredited college/university or equivalent experience.
· 3+ years of successful professional selling experience.
· 1+ years of surgical device selling experience preferred.
· Must show past proven success executing against Regional/Territory objectives
If you want to explore the many small-company environments behind the big-company impact of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, bid on this position today!
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family.
North America-United States-Vermont, North America-United States-New Hampshire, North America-United States-Maine, North America-United States-Rhode Island, North America-United States-Connecticut
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)