Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Scientist, Immuno-Oncology, Discovery (1 of 2)
Spring House, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 7371180328
Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Scientist, Research & Development, Immuno-Oncology, Discovery Biomarkers located in Spring House, PA and will require up to 20% domestic and international travel.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in neuroscience, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
As the Senior Scientist, T cell group, Janssen Immuno-Oncology Discovery, you will drive key aspects of Janssen’s pre-clinical research efforts directed towards the discovery and development of novel T cell therapies (CAR-T and TCR-T) across multiple areas of disease focus.
- Drive the discovery and advancement of novel molecules and platforms for CAR-T or TCR-T therapeutics
- Lead research programs and mechanism of action studies to guide the selection of next generation molecules
- Manage a small team of PhD and non-PhD scientists
- Present and assemble complex data sets
- Work collaboratively in a matrix environment across Discovery groups and functional areas
- Engage and partner with key external opinion leaders for research collaborations
- A Minimum of a Ph.D. is required
- A minimum of 3 years post-doctoral experience is preferred
- At least 1 year of experience in a biopharmaceutical setting is required
- Direct experience in T cell genetic engineering and in vitro and in vivo assay development is required
- An established publication record in T cell therapy is highly preferred
- Ability to work under limited supervision with a high level of autonomy is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work across teams in a matrix environment is also required
- Prior experience in leading discovery programs is highly preferred
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)