Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Requisition ID: 7365180719
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to be located in Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes is a Johnson & Johnson company that is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. Our implants and instruments are used by orthopaedic surgeons to treat patients with conditions resulting from traumatic injuries, degenerative diseases, deformities, and sports related injuries. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
- Develop and implement advanced manufacturing technologies to support new product introductions and transformational projects within the Raynham manufacturing plant.
- Drive design for manufacturability of new product introduction projects from concept through end-to-end process qualification
- Be a subject matter expert in one of the following areas: additive manufacturing, machining, metal finishing, laser processing or production automation
- Eagerly develop technical depth and proficiency in production additive manufacturing
- Develop and execute detailed project plans.
- Ensure compliance with all FDA, ISO, quality, safety and environmental regulations.
- Coordinate development and validation activities for manufacturing processes.
- Lead manufacturing process risk-assessment to guide efficient and prudent validation planning and execution
- Support various Business Systems Initiatives designed to standardize capital reporting and talent development procedures throughout the DePuy Synthes cluster of manufacturing sites.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required
- A minimum of five (5) years of engineering experience is required.
- Hands-on experience with manufacturing or process engineering in high-precision, highly cosmetic products is required
- Hands on experience with machining processes, metal finishing processes, laser processing or production automation is preferred.
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) is required.
- Process validation experience is required.
- Experience in a Medical Device and/or regulated work environment is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required.
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis tools (e.g. Minitab) preferred.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to function in a team-based manufacturing environment.
- The ability to collaborate with all levels of management in a cross-functional team environment is required.
- Up to 20% domestic and foreign travel is required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)