Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Logistics Analyst II
Skillman, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 7359190211
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Customer Logistics Analyst II.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives every single day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Self Care products.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an extraordinary customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
As Customer Logistics Analyst II, you will process incoming orders and manage logistics to optimize cost and service and will conduct detailed analysis on order and supply chain issues utilizing advanced systems and process excellence tools. You will implement process improvements through cross-functional collaboration as well as partnering with customers to drive achievement of organizational metrics and individual account goals.
• Manage and balance key business relationships while understanding the customer expectations and internal policies/requirements
• Lead projects/initiatives to enhance both cost and service efficiencies in the customer and Johnson & Johnson supply chains
• Identify and execute consolidation opportunities for promotional and base business orders
• Proactively manage order fulfillment to meet customer demands through integration with operating company, distribution, and planning/forecasting
• Resolve customer discrepancies relating to data integrity, shipping issues, and trade pricing/promotional management
• Identify, plan and implement cost savings opportunities while balancing service specifications
• Analyze, recommend, and implement modifications to customer purchasing patterns for optimal service and improved logistics efficiencies
• Manage and direct requests and inquiries from internal & external business partners
• Learn and utilize new technology to drive root cause analysis and problem resolution relating to On-Time Delivery, Order Blocks, and other individual/team metrics. Complete other order management activities as assigned.
• Identify and implement innovative solutions using process excellence tools, methodologies, and technology
• Drive process improvements that impact inventory management, order management, and dashboard measures
• Participate & lead customer specific initiatives and OGSM tactics
• Utilize Microsoft applications (i.e., Access, Excel, Power Point) as well as business applications such as: SAP, BW, Redwood, EDI and ERP Systems
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree required
• Minimum of two (2) years of related work experience required
• Requires related Supply chain experience and solid understanding of end-to-end supply chain
• Experience preferred in Customer Service, Production or Customer Planning, Manufacturing, or Distribution
• Ability and desire to learn new systems and applications
• Customer-centric mindset, with customer-facing working experience is preferred
• Strong collaboration skills with experience preferred working on multi-functional teams
• Solid problem-solving and analytical skills, with proficiency required in MS Excel and Word; VLOOKUPS or pivot tables is helpful
• Business applications experience preferred, such as SAP, BW, EDI, or other ERP Systems
• Proficiency with MS Access preferred
• Location & Travel Required: Skillman, NJ and up to 10% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-199 Grandview Road
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)