Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Group Product Director, Neuroscience (NS) Schizophrenia Marketing to be located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Group Product Director, Neuroscience (NS) Schizophrenia Marketing will join and lead a highly capable marketing team composed of dedicated and passionate individuals. This position will be responsible for leading a team accountable for the professional marketing for the Long Acting Injectable (LAI) franchise of products in Schizophrenia. This role will act as a leader in the Neuroscience marketing team and will report directly to the Director of Marketing. The individual in this position will have responsibility for shaping HCP Marketing strategy, Medical Education/Conventions, Institutional strategy, new product launch strategy, and overall Life Cycle Management of the LAI franchise.
- Development and execution of HCP marketing strategies, tactics, and marketing mix as well as evolution of the hospital strategy to build out greater presence in key institutions in 2020.
- Lead the relationship management for Key Opinion Leaders in psychiatry, professional education/conventions, and congress strategies for Schizophrenia.
- Prepare for the launch of PP6M as well as maintain vision for the overall lifecycle of the Janssen LAI franchise
- Ensure strong partnership with NSDs and peer GPDs to ensure strong collaboration and consistency from strategy to execution
- Partner with market research to establish key insights for the brand, using insights to drive growth of the brand. Own the forecasting responsibilities for the brand.
- Play a critical role partnering with cross functional partners including the Strategic Customer Group, Medical, Clinical, Global Marketing, Finance, R&D, Quality, Sales leadership and cross-franchise marketing to develop plans and tactics for the U.S. business.
- Partner with legal, medical, regulatory & HCC to obtain approval of marketing materials.
- Develop, retain and motivate high performance team in a fast-paced environment.
This is not an exhaustive, comprehensive listing of job functions. May perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a B.A./B.S. is required. An MBA or other related advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years total business experience, including a minimum of 5 years of pharmaceutical in-line marketing is required.
- Schizophrenia marketing, institution marketing, and launch experience are all preferred.
- Candidate must have a demonstrated track record of business results, storytelling competencies, and big picture orientation with attention to detail.
- Experience of successfully managing direct reports/team is required.
- Strong cross-functional teamwork, collaboration, proactivity, and communication skills required.
- Ability to influence large/diverse teams without direct authority is required.
- This position requires up to 25% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)