Johnson & Johnson Careers
LEARNING STRATEGY SUMMER INTERN
Requisition ID: 7349190211
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Summer Intern position on the Learning Strategy team located in Horsham, PA with travel to Titusville, NJ, as needed. The Learning Strategy team is dedicated to providing short and long-term learning strategy support to Janssen Scientific Affairs. The Learning Strategy team also partners closely with Medical Affairs departments. The team’s mission is to create a Learning Organization, which means creating a continuous feedback loop so that our people become experts at creating, acquiring, interpreting, transferring and retaining knowledge and actively modifying and aligning our strategies and behaviors across all teams to effectively respond to these new insights or knowledge.
The Learning Strategy Intern will:
- Assist with design and/or development of training materials and e-modules applying adult learning principles and motivational strategies in collaboration with subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Assist in identifying best practices, trends, and emerging technologies
- Assist with development of process documents related to training
- Assist in the development of training communications
- Assist Learning Strategy team with various administrative tasks
- Participate in key training projects, which will include cross-functional collaboration and partnering with internal colleagues across Janssen Scientific Affairs, including Medical Information and Real World Value & Evidence, and Medical Affairs
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing a degree in Instructional Design, Instructional/Educational Technology, Communications, Education, or similar field. Candidates enrolled in a masters or graduate certificate program are strongly preferred.
- Candidates must have a strong interest in learning and development, communications, or instructional design and have good verbal & communication skills.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating pivot tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additional technical competencies in SharePoint and other information technology systems are highly desirable, as is experience with design, development, and delivery of learning solutions (ie, Articulate, Captivate, iSpring, etc).
- Candidates should enjoy the creative process, applying a systematic approach, and leveraging instructional and motivational strategies in learning design.
- Candidates must be available to work Full-time.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
- Housing/relocation is not provided.
- Candidates are asked to provide a link to your online portfolio, personal websites, and any publications
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)