Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales Consultant (Spine) - St. Paul/ Minneapolis - DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc
Minneapolis, Minnesota; St. Paul, Minnesota
Requisition ID: 7346191010
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Spine Sales Consultant in the St. Paul/ Minneapolis (Twin Cities) area.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com
DePuy Synthes Spine is the Spine business offering a comprehensive portfolio of spinal care solutions for the treatment of the most simple to the most complex spine disorders using traditional and minimally invasive techniques.
• The Sales Consultant's responsibilities include attending to hospitals and physicians to improve customer service and to provide a local resource to our customers for all their related needs. All activities should be in accordance with DePuy Synthes policies.
• The Sales Consultant uses his/her product knowledge to present, demonstrate, and ensure proper utilization of DePuy Synthes' products. All products must be promoted for their approved indications only. The Sales Consultant becomes a trusted member of the hospital's team assisting the operating room staff with their needs.
• The Sales Consultant is required to achieve a level of respect and trust which leads to invitations by customers to participate in discussions involving DePuy Synthes products and instrumentation. These activities are expected to broaden and deepen the company's customer base in the territory.
• The Sales Consultant must achieve a level of expertise and competence, as well as a reputation for integrity. The Synthes Consultant is required to be on call 24 hours to respond to the needs of our customers and works every day to improve patient care.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred and or 8 years of direct Orthopedic sales experience is required.
• A minimum of one year in a professional sales environment, preferably medical sales or one to five in clinical environment, or a combination thereof is required.
• The ability to work in an operating room environment required. Demonstrated success in building a successful territory is required
• The ability to work in an operating room environment required.
• Demonstrated success in building a successful territory is preferred as well as 3 + years previous hospital/operating room based selling experience and/or clinical experience in Trauma, Spine, Orthopaedic or Neurology strongly preferred.
• Strong interpersonal communications, negotiation, influencing, strategic thinking, problem solving and business acumen skills required. A qualified candidate will be efficient, organized, self-motivated, positive and pro-active.
• Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 United States
• The ability to travel related to this role is required. Candidate must live in or be willing to relocate to the posted territory.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Minnesota-St. Paul
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)