Johnson & Johnson Careers
Brand Manager, ACUVUE® Professional Innovation
Requisition ID: 7346180719
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Brand Manager, ACUVUE® Professional Innovation, located in Jacksonville, Florida.
This individual will be primarily responsible for the strategy, day-to-day product management and continuous innovation of a new ACUVUE® consumer and professional innovation program for the US market. This program has benefits for both consumers of ACUVUE® brand contact lenses and eye care professionals that recommend and fit patients in ACUVUE® brand contact lenses. This person will work very closely with multiple stakeholders across the enterprise, to evolve and strengthen this new program as a superior customer experience and competitive advantage for the ACUVUE® brand.
- Crafting the US strategy for continuous innovation and improvement of this new program
- Unlocking the full potential of all IT and digital marketing capabilities, working closely with both internal and external IT partners and vendors to implement new technology enhancements and content changes across the program
- Documenting business requirements for all website improvements and project managing all changes from end to end, with technical support from IT partners
- Working with creative agencies to develop new marketing promotion materials
- Working closely with the US professional sales force to assist in the implementation and continuous improvement of the program
- Analyzing data to uncover behavioral insights that will lead to improvements in communication and process flow
- Employing design thinking principles to continuously test and optimize new enhancements and functionalities
- Troubleshooting ongoing issues, working collaboratively with cross-functional partners to develop and implement solutions to any technical challenges
- Creating and managing a development budget
- Developing and measuring performance with KPI indicators across all initiatives
- Providing regular status updates to senior management and other organizational stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA or undergraduate business degree is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of six (6) years of professional work experience or its equivalent, (3) years preferably in marketing, with a strong track record of business results and organizational leadership
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant digital experience with a comprehensive understanding and passion for the latest developments in website design, CRM and e-commerce
- Working knowledge of website, e-commerce and CRM technology architectures
- Professional marketing experience in a medical device business is preferred
- Advanced analytical skills with ability to mine data for understanding and insight
- Exceptional business communication skills, with the ability to simplify the complex
- Ability to set a vision, develop robust action plans, overcome obstacles and find solutions to problems in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven leadership ability to motivate and manage cross-functional teams across a matrix organization
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize work and balance a task list of initiatives to manage time effectively and consistently achieve positive results
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)