Janssen Pharmaceuticals, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s family of companies is recruiting for a Senior Manager, IMM Portfolio Integrated Analytics to be in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
The Sr. Manager, IMM Portfolio Integrated Analytics is responsible for leading the integration and execution of portfolio and payer analytics which generate new business insights and uncover growth opportunities for brands within Janssen IMM NA. This position will serve as a critical internal consultant to the Immunology Portfolio Strategy (IPS) team, cross functional partners and senior leadership: delivering actionable recommendations, shaping decision-making, and driving organizational action.
The position plays a leading role in advising the commercial team and management in the development and evaluation of new and existing business strategies and tactics and as a result, shares accountability for business results.
• Identify, design and execute analytics which inform marketing and sales strategy and tactics, with special focus on payer/access areas.
• Develop new insights and actionable recommendations and influence business partners at all levels to incorporate in decision making.
• Identify and develop key metrics to measure and monitor performance through automated dashboards.
• Partner across matrix areas (including other CE functions, marketing, SCG and finance) to establish best practices in payer analytics/metrics, and champion harmonized approach across areas.
• Serve as a leader in integrating data, analytics and market research with cross functional findings and insights developed by peers across the Commercial Excellence team.
• Champion the development and implementation of analytics approaches and methods that are innovative, drive efficiencies, and contribute to broader sharing of best practices.
- BA/BS required; Advanced degree desirable.
- A minimum of 7 years of
relevant business experience across the following categories; business
analytics, market research, marketing, intelligence, sales, strategic
planning, and/or management consulting required
- A minimum of 3 years of
analytics experience addressing payer/access issues is required.
- Demonstrated Project
Management skills working in a highly collaborative and matrix environment
- Strong communication and
influencing skills especially while dealing with diverse functional groups
- Expertise in domain
specific data sets of pharma and specialty pharmacy data sources
(including RWE, claims, & sales data sources) required.
- Diversity of experience
(across functions, TA, and lifecycle) is preferred, with demonstrated
learning agility and application of new innovative skills/techniques
- This position is based in
Horsham, PA and requires up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not
be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)