Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Marketing Manager, Global Strategic Marketing - Spine
Requisition ID: 7329180327
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for an Associate Marketing Manager, Global Strategic Marketing – Spine, based in Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, DePuy Synthes is more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, Global Strategic Marketing - Spine, the Associate Marketing Manager will join the Global Strategic Spine marketing team and be responsible for new technology and product development within the Spine Platform including but not limited to:
- Developing growth opportunities & collaboration strategies for critical spinal procedures across product lines
- Assessing and quantifying opportunities to improve market share, product profitability and entry into new procedures/conditions
- Implementing product portfolio strategies and program prioritization
- Driving program management and strategy
- Providing product development guidance
- Creating product positioning/messaging
- Developing pricing and other promotional strategies
This position involves interaction with multi-disciplinary product development teams, NBD teams, as well as key surgeon contacts. This position necessitates work with cross-functional teams (L&A, R&D, Sales, Finance, Operations, Quality, Clinical, Regulatory and Regional marketing teams) in identifying emerging, unmet surgical needs; evaluating options; creating financial models; and providing direction for global growth opportunities to drive project progress and Spine segment growth. It requires seamless collaboration with Regional Sales & Marketing teams to develop, validate and execute product launches.
The Associate Marketing Manager will participate effectively as a team player with high quality standards, progressively develop knowledge and expertise of the product portfolio, clinical knowledge and industry trends, as well as effectively support existing brand maintenance activities and consistently assessing overall global brand performance. The individual will demonstrate effective planning, prioritization and communication skills.
The successful candidate will participate and help create and drive the overall short- and long-term Spine strategy, drive product development activities for the Spine segment, as well as ensure collaboration with US & OUS Regional marketing counterparts to support inventory needs, forecasting models, product positioning, & launch strategies. They will develop sustainable relationships with Worldwide KOL’s, Sales, Cross-Functional, Marketing, and Regional leadership.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required (Preferred in Engineering/Biomedical Engineering, Marketing, Healthcare, or Technical business related field); MBA preferred
- A minimum of four years of total business experience is required. Experience in the Medical Device sector preferred; orthopaedic experience preferred
- Experience managing medical device product lines including Marketing, Product Management, Product Marketing or Branding/Marketing with previous product launch experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working with healthcare professionals required
- Start-up or entrepreneurial experience preferred
- Successful candidates must have demonstrated experience building strong partnerships between cross functional teams such as sales, marketing, clinical, R&D, operations, and/or other key functional stakeholders to deliver business objectives
- Candidate must have strong communication and presentation skills as well as effective planning and prioritization skills. Must also have the ability to influence without authority, gain cross-functional support and drive business direction
- Successful candidates must have demonstrated the ability to work autonomously to deliver business results
- Up to 30% travel, domestic/international may be required for this position.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)