Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Omni Channels, to be located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
We are Janssen! We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
The Senior Specialist, Omni-Channels will be a primary member of the Omni Channel team in Medical Information Communication Channels (MICC), responsible for processing alternate channel requests, which include compliance intake form, Medical Information Requests and General Inquiries. The Senior Specialist will review all incoming Alternate Channel items to identify and process complex and multifaceted adverse event and product quality complaints independently using product and medical knowledge. Responsible for daily review of volumes, adherence to compliance time frames and request/issue trending. Provide suggestions for alternate channel process efficiencies and optimizations, as well as system or technology improvements.
Responsibilities also include responding to medical information inquiries received from multiple channels including Live Chat and Text. Role is responsible for product training and writing Medical Information responses.
Conduct all required acknowledgement reporting, including resolving any issues identified with vendor and field submissions
Provide support for Medical Information team clinical response enclosure process, as well as creation and maintenance of all copyright purchases.
The Senior Therapeutic Specialist will perform the following:
- Process Alternate Channel requests, trend and conduct time frame analysis
- Identifies, captures and processes adverse events and product quality complaints following Department procedures.
- Respond to Live-Chat and Text inquiries
- Purchase and maintain documentation of all copyrights. Build and maintain all Sunshine Act reporting documents.
- Conduct Alternate Channel acknowledgement reporting and resolve any vendor issues.
- Import and maintain various clinical documents and enclosures within document repository system.
- 4 year college degree (Bachelors) or Equivalent with a Major in a Medical Field such as Nursing, Pharmacy is required
- Licensed Healthcare professional required with one to three years of business experience in a pharmaceutical environment is required.
- Medical terminology and pharmaceutical industry knowledge; pharmacovigilance and/or compliance knowledge is required
- Experience managing complexity and ability to work independently is required.
- Results oriented mindset is required.
- Experience in responding to Live Chat and text medical information inquiries is preferred.
- Excellent organizational and written and verbal communication required.
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams is preferred.
- Ability to mentor new employees (both J&J & contract employees) is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; attention to detail; flexibility and accountability is preferred
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)