Johnson & Johnson Careers
Facilities/Maintenance Coordinator 2
Requisition ID: 7321180719
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Facilities/Maintenance Coordinator 2. This position is to be based out of Horseheads, NY.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
- Ensures scheduled Preventative Maintenance(PM) is completed on time and in accordance with Manufacturer‘s recommendations and/or prior knowledge and experience.
- Generates PM inspection forms and distributes to assigned Technicians.
- Ensures PM forms are correctly filled out, signed and dated.
- Files work orders and preserves the Facilities historical files.
- Maintains both the computer and physical files for Facilities activities.
- Periodically completes reports on Facilities activities to present to management.
- Tracks and ensures completion of unscheduled maintenance.
- Enters each unscheduled work order into the eCMMS system, issues unscheduled work orders to technicians and ensures work orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Coordinates contractor activities; scheduling, safety training and on-site operations.
- Coordinates departmental safety protocols.
- Serves as the on-site departmental software administrator.
- Responsible for scheduled and unscheduled Facility eCMMS (Maximo) tracking system, i.e. generates new work orders, converts work requests to work orders, assigns responsibility, closes work orders after completion.
- Coordinates with J&J Maximo administrative team to maintain system performance and reliability.
- Assist Facilities/Maintenance personnel with computer system software training and troubleshooting.
- Assist with audit preparations, documentation collection and presentation.
- Prepares and submits forms for chemical approvals.
- Prepare and report monthly Facility metrics to Quality.
- Know and follow all Enterprise policies and procedures and maintain the highest level of ethics, professionalism and compliance at all times.
- Actively participate in Internal groups and functions.
- Performs other related duties as directed.
- A minimum of a Highschool Diploma is required.
- Must have at least six (6) months of experience working in a manufacturing/industrial setting.
- Previous experience in maintenance is highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is required.
- Ability to learn and become proficient in eCMMS systems is required.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately perform data entry is required.
United States-New York-Horseheads
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)