Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior CPFR Analyst
Requisition ID: 7321180328
Johnson & Johnson Sales and Logistics Company, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Collaborative Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment (CPFR) Planner located in Rogers, AR.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Senior CPFR Planner will work in partnership with Johnson & Johnson (J&J) Sales, Customer Forecasting, and Brand Management, with a focus on improving customer forecast accuracy and ensuring proper replenishment of inventory. In addition to strategic projects and leadership responsibilities, primary functional responsibilities include forecasting (includes base item forecasting, promotional forecasting, and event planning), inventory analysis, and replenishment, coupled with replenishment analysis to identify opportunities for greater efficiency.
The Senior CPFR Planner will also hold a leadership role in J&J’s Integrated Demand Planning (IDP) process, supporting partnering with Supply Chain and Manufacturing organizations within J&J to improve national forecasts for better production planning and distribution of finished goods inventory. This individual will lead forecast improvements across key accounts and drive ongoing process improvements in the IDP process, in addition to performing forecast accuracy analysis to identify focus areas within their specific customer.
The Senior CPFR Planner will also to be involved in benchmarking, attending industry conferences, and will provide critical input into the strategic direction of the organization and technical leadership/mentoring to peers. There will also be opportunities to identify and lead improvement projects, which include integrated demand planning efforts, new technology assessments and implementations, incorporating more advanced forecasting methodologies, and logistic efficiency improvements. The scope of improvement projects will span both customer as well as internal.
• A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required.
• A minimum of 4 years of experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Procurement and/or Sales Operations is required.
• Significant experience with customer facing is preferred.
• MS Office proficiency, specifically in Microsoft Excel with Vlookups and Pivot Tables is required.
• Experience with Tableau is preferred.
• Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence Tools, Training, and/or Certification is preferred.
• Planning experience using Demand Management software (SAP, Manugistics, I2, etc.) is preferred.
• Distribution, Transportation, Category Management, Manufacturing, Customer Service, Planning, and/or Sales experience is preferred.
• The ability to communicate, both written and verbal, and the ability interact effectively across many internal departments is required.
• This candidate will have the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and priorities effectively.
• Additionally, this candidate must have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work in an ever-changing matrix environment.
• This candidate may be required to travel up to 10% domestically. The position is based in Rogers, AK.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)