Auris Health, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an NPI Assembly Technician I!
Auris Health, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is transforming medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, Auris is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures. Learn more about Auris Health at https://www.aurishealth.com/.
Auris is a technology company defining the future of medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, Auris is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures.
Responsible for manufacture and testing of prototype and production-equivalent Auris systems. Works closely with R&D engineers on early-stage designs. Adheres to GMP and GDP principles for medical device manufacturing, when applicable. Executes draft manufacturing procedures and provides early continuous improvement feedback. Supports pilot line floor layout and maintains an orderly workspace. Identifies nonconforming product and works alongside manufacturing engineering for root cause assessment.
- Assembly of electro-mechanical sub-assemblies and complete systems. Integration of motion control, PCAs, hardware, sensors, etc.
- Execute prototype assembly and test procedures, capturing redlines and opportunities for improvement.
- Configuration of PC hardware and software as part of system builds.
- Apply GMP and GDP principles to assembly and test records and documentation when applicable.
- Participation in daily standups, communicating progress made and problem areas where help is needed. Projects estimated timeline to job completion.
- Self-starter; seeks to be productive when current project is blocked temporarily.
- Identifies and escalates nonconforming products and supports root cause investigation alongside manufacturing engineering.
- Execute rework or repair instructions with coordination with manufacturing engineering
- Support day-to-day coordination and scheduling of floor activities with materials and planning teams.
- Leads in 5S and continuous improvement initiatives on the pilot line floor.
- Associates degree in ME, EE, or IE required, BS preferred.
- A minimum of four (4) years of medical device or capital equipment assembly and test experience required, robotics experience preferred.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and wiring schematics required.
- Ability to work with and configure computer hardware and software preferred.
- Understand and apply GMP and GDP principles in manufacturing preferred.
- Experience in coordinating build planning and schedules with materials and production planning teams required.
- Agile PLM experience preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-Redwood City-
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)