Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Supply Chain Data Management
Piscataway, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 7319180328
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Supply Chain Data Management to be located in Piscataway, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Manager, Supply Chain Data Management, you will:
• Intake business requirements in support of projects requiring consolidated, standardized or harmonized data across systems, regions or segments.
• Evaluate and prioritize enhancements and project demand across the platforms.
• Develop and implement operational support processes, measurements and metrics which ensure the efficient and effective operation of Enterprise Master Data platforms and delivery of the data to the business.
• Provide coordination/collaboration with sector platform Subject Matter Experts to understand data lineage, sourcing and delivery of data to the business.
• Provide support and expertise for platform enhancements, changes, issues, testing, training, deployments and base business support.
• Lead user forums to ensure bi-directional communication with user base regarding platform road maps, and address user needs and issues, as well as ownership of relevant internal controls and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) which govern those platforms.
• Build relationships with key business and Information Technology stakeholders across the enterprise.
• Drive the cataloging and continuous management of metadata assets to effectively facilitate the understanding of data availability and operational impacts to the business.
• Provide expertise for project teams to assess data asset reliability and applicability, and corresponding architecture to meet business needs.
• Identify sources of data required to support business needs and improve existing data assets within platforms.
• Identify and lead initiatives to improve data management capabilities and progress along defined road maps.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a degree focus in Data Management/Analytics, Business Administration, Information Technology, or Supply Chain.
• A minimum of eight (8) years of experience in data management, data analysis, analytics, data operations or information technology is required.
• Knowledge of master data management principles is required.
• At least three (3) years of master data management experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of data analysis and analytical techniques is preferred.
• Process excellence, performance management, metrics reporting or data collection experience is preferred.
• Strong networking and relationship building skills are preferred.
• Hands-on disciplined project or portfolio management skills are preferred.
• Experience in establishing operational base business processes and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), customer service and issue response environment is preferred.
• Ability to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively is preferred.
• Ability to support shaping and executing data strategy while effectively collaborating with others under minimal direction/supervision is preferred.
• This position will be based in Piscataway, NJ and requires up to fifteen percent (15%) of domestic and international travel.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)