Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Contracting Reporting & Analytics to be located in any U.S location.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (JJHCS) provides contracting, supply chain, business services, and strategic solutions to customers and commercial intermediaries of U.S.-based Johnson & Johnson companies, including hospital systems, health plans, distributors, wholesalers, purchasing organizations, government payer programs, and government healthcare institutions in the U.S. JJHCS also engages with customers to provide streamlined supply chain services for our products that seamlessly integrate with customer operations, address shared evolving market challenges to value-based care, and develop innovative solutions that improve patient care and access. *CareAdvantage, Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is offered through Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. Its Supply Chain Optimization capability is provided for Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies products.
The U.S. Medical Devices Contract Strategy, Pricing & Administration organization includes four areas dedicated to delivering progressive contracting to health system customers: Contract Strategy, Deal Desk, Contract Management and Continuous Innovation. Contract Strategy oversees the development and delivery of contracting strategies, pricing, customer analytics and commercial pricing governance. The Deal Desk acts as a thought partner to all customer-facing Medical Devices teams, focused on deal-specific pricing structures and financials. Contract Management is responsible for all execution related to contract upload, tracking and contract compliance. Contract Innovation and Improvement oversees the broader CSP&A project roadmap and data strategy, and develops and manages the analytics utilized for performance tracking.
The Senior Manager, Contracting Reporting & Analytics serves as the Business Product Owner (BPO) for the contracting organization, partnering with IT and the broader pricing and contracting business to develop and implement analytics capabilities. Additionally, this role owns the development and oversight of metrics capabilities and deliverables, to include oversight of monthly executive reporting requirements and Overlay performance reporting. General responsibilities include prioritizing deliverables, driving the vision of end-product, recruiting and managing necessary cross-functional business resources allocated to the project to enable achievement of CSP&A Reporting and Analytics goals and vision, and collaboration with business partners and executive leaders to ensure alignment regarding metrics requirements and overall ownership of deliverables. In-depth understanding of the work and processes of the Deal Desk, Contract Strategy, Contract Execution, Contract Compliance, and CPC will be necessary for success. This role will require close partnership with contract strategy, deal desk, contract administration, IT and finance.
• Serve as Business Process Owner for SCG Reporting & Analytics tiger team.
o Ensuring close connectivity with the appropriate Contracting areas to define requirements and deliver capability
o Integral part of development team(s) working closely to define user stories, prioritize (with business input) feature development, oversee user testing and develop launch timeline and support plan
o Leading the project plan for the business
o Frequent communication on objectives, status, progress to the CSP&A organization and other stakeholders as appropriate
• Ownership of the Overlay Contracting Strategy Performance.
o Ensuring close partnership with the Contract Strategy, Deal Desk, Contract Execution and Commercial Payments team.
o Provides leadership with monthly updates on performance of overlay strategies, with key insights on performance by overlay type, regional insights and progress against Business Plan commitments.
o Provide the SCG Account Management team & FSO with a comprehensive and robust Customer Business Review document for all Multi Franchise Overlay Contracting Strategies that supports conducting reviews with their customers on a quarterly basis.
• Partnering with the Contract Strategy, Pricing & Administration on providing robust and actionable insights on overarching metrics in support of key strategies and key performance indicators.
o Provide critical oversight across CSP&A and other related pricing and/or contracting functions to ensure alignment and delivery of monthly executive performance metrics, as required.
o As additional capabilities mature, provide leadership and oversight of the development of any necessary tracking metrics as required (i.e. Intake & Workflow, Deal Scoring).
• A minimum of a Bachelors’ Degree is required.
• A minimum of 5 years of total business experience is required.
• A minimum of 2 years of people management experience is required.
• Demonstrated analytical skills and experience in delivering performance tracking metrics is required.
• Demonstrated experience managing complex projects to successful completion is required.
• Demonstrated experience with one or more JJMD Pricing and Contracting-related systems (Intake and Workflow, Deal Scoring, ICS, Optimizer, FMP’s) is required.
• Experience working with internal partners to translate organizational strategic objectives into performance metrics is preferred.
• Experience with Pricing and Contracting functions is strongly preferred.
• Experience working with complex databases (exposure and comfort with JJMD systems is strongly preferred).
• Exposure to Supply Chain functions and systems is preferred.
This position requires up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)