Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
JANSSEN BIOANALYTICAL SCIENCES CO-OP - SPRING HOUSE, PA
Requisition ID: 7297171217
Janssen Research & Development, LLC., a Johnson and Johnson Company, is 6 month Co-operative Education Student (equivalent to Senior Scientist) for the Bioanalytical Sciences (BAS) Department located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The department develops laboratory assays to measure PK, anti-drug antibody (ADA) and neutralizing antibody (NAb) responses in biological matrices, and the in vivo interaction of biopharmaceutical drugs with their protein targets, both on cell surfaces (receptor occupancy, RO) and in soluble forms (soluble target engagement, sTE). These assays are used to perform bioanalysis on non-clinical and clinical studies that enable drug candidate selection, human dosage recommendation, and support PK, immunogenicity, safety and efficacy analyses in clinical trials.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing degree in life sciences or a related scientific discipline with some relevant laboratory experience.
- Candidates must be available to work Full-time.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating pivot tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additional technical competencies in Sharepoint and other information technology systems are highly desirable, as is experience with PubMed databases and other literature databases.
- The individual must have a strong interest in learning laboratory and scientific techniques.
- The individual must be able to follow and execute directions correctly under supervision.
- The candidate must be able to work with human and animal blood, body fluids and tissues.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
- Participation in campus/community service activities is desired.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)