Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Brand Manager, Digital Marketing
Requisition ID: 7272180328
Johnson and Johnson Consumer Inc is currently recruiting for a Sr. Brand Manager, Digital Marketing located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The Sr. Brand Manager, Digital Marketing, is embedded within the U.S. Baby squad for Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., and delivers strategies, programs and best practices that support brand objectives for Johnson’s, Aveeno Baby and Desitin.
The Sr. Brand Manager, Digital Marketing, is responsible for:
- Architecting great brand experiences for consumers to drive consideration, conversion and advocacy across the brand digital ecosystem along the consumer journey. This includes improving effectiveness and efficiency across Media, Content and Website, Data Strategy and CRM, Digital/Social/Mobile creative, Influencers, SEO & SEM and Precision Marketing
- Grow eCommerce sales by understanding online consumer and customer needs to evolve the portfolio taxonomy, business model, pricing and packaging, in partnership w/ the global organization
- Media – Lead digital media planning and execution in partnership with Brand lead; accountable for MTA and/or MMX results and optimization. Act as subject matter expert (SME) for the team, working with the Brand team, PR, agencies and partners to drive more efficient, effective campaigns. Own relationship with Search team, as well as digital partners (Google, Facebook, BabyCenter, etc.)
- Ecommerce – Grow eCommerce sales through improved assortment, content and evaluating/implementing new business models. With rGFO, align and innovate portfolio, packaging and pricing to meet consumer and customer needs. Understand the digital path-to-purchase and identify opportunities to intercept or enhance it, driving efficient traffic and aligning digital media to merchandising efforts, online and in-store
- Content – Develop content plans for the Consumer Journey and optimize across the ecosystem: assist in the process for content creation, optimization (SEO and A/B test) and distribution. With AOR and Brand, develop platform ideas that can span paid, owned and social assets. Assist with priority setting, creative briefs, creative reviews and developing efficient production plans
- Ensure eCommerce content is complete and up-to-date across the portfolio and that Ratings & Reviews are well implemented to maximize conversion potential
- Owned Assets – Work with IT and agencies to integrate new CANVAS features/functions, improve visit and registration rates, time spent, and consumer value/satisfaction. Align strategies, content and operations with Professional Marketing. Lead brand objectives for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, site: ensure outposts are SEO optimized and have clear benchmarks and efficiently provide consumer service. Lead evolution and integration of Sleep app (Bedtime) and Voice/Chat)
- Data Strategy, CRM and Audience Development – Develop data strategy, working with partners (BabyCenter, Healthy Essentials, Google), brand site and applications (Bedtime) from acquisition through to monetization, encompassing both owned and paid efforts, laying the groundwork for new insights and personalization. Identify and develop or improve existing multi-channel, multi-device solutions that meet consumer needs, connect offline to online and drive sales
- Social Listening, Influencer Strategy & Community Management – Bring insights, strategy and execution best practices to channels. Identify and establish relationships with influencers and Brand Content publishers to develop and syndicate content with paid media. Lead process to monitor, engage and respond to consumers, in collaboration with the Brand Manager, PR, the CCC and the Total Brand Experience teams. Collaborate with GSIA and GSIA Social Listening to deliver trends and updates
- Insights & Analytics – Scope and work with analytics partners in GSIA, Cardinal Path, J3 and at the Total Brand Experience to drive media ROI, efficient campaigns and effective use of digital assets. Drive insights from DMP, CRM, Adobe Analytics, SimilarWeb, and Panorama tools to develop more efficient and effective communications plans. Ensure appropriate measurement and metrics are in place, specifically around: media, asset and ecommerce learning plans, KPIs, and/or any other relevant benchmarks
The Sr. Brand Manager, Digital Marketing, must collaborate with multiple functions, including IT, PR, GSIA, Consumer Promotions/Shopper Marketing, Customer Strategy, GFO/rGFO as well as various agencies, publishers and vendors, the Total Brand Experience Team and the Consumer Care Center.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; an MBA or Master’s degree is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years marketing experience is required, along with digital experience working for a CPG Marketer, Publisher or Digital Agency is required
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystem and how web, CRM, mobile, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales strongly preferred
- Understanding of editorial and content development processes, social and programmatic media is preferred, as well as an overall understanding of integrated marketing and the role digital plays
- A passion for understanding the consumer mindset and keeping up with media and technology trends; exceptional customer insight skills and the ability to translate those insights into business ideas is required
- The ability to clearly articulate and present strategies, recommendations and results to team members and management is required
- Required: Strong management skills with proven ability to drive projects to successful completion, on time and within budget. Able to be a team-player, willing and eager to work in a hands-on capacity. A leader and team-builder with a passion for working with creative people
- Exceptional writing, communication/presentation and influence skills are also required
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time is required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)