Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
JJI CA-IC INTERN
Requisition ID: 7267180328
Johnson & Johnson Innovation (JJI), a part of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for an intern for its South San Francisco location. Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the pharmaceutical, consumer health, and medical device markets. The more than 230 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ over 125,000 people worldwide.
JJI focuses on accelerating all stages of innovation worldwide and forming collaborations between entrepreneurs and J&J’s global healthcare businesses. JJI provides scientists, entrepreneurs, and emerging companies with one-stop access to science and technology experts who can facilitate collaborations across the pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer companies of J&J. JJI is comprised of a family of complementary teams: JJI, Innovation Centers; JJI, JLABS and JJI, J&J Development Corporation. Through the work of these teams, JJI connects with innovators to create customized deals and novel collaborations that speed development of innovations to solve unmet healthcare needs. For more information, visit www.jnjinnovation.com or follow @JNJInnovation.
Johnson & Johnson Innovation, Innovation Centers (ICs), consists of four regional hubs—in California (South San Francisco), Boston (Cambridge), London, and Shanghai. The JJI Intern will be an integral part of the California Innovation Center. She or he will work largely on landscaping projects and innovation opportunity sourcing, but may also work on other strategic initiatives.
- Working both with scientific experts and independently, develop and deliver landscaping analyses, competitive assessments, market assessments, SWOT and strategic overviews of particular areas of healthcare innovation (including in pharma, medical devices, consumer healthcare, health tech, and across sectors). Focus will be on early-stage innovation, with strong emphasis on drug discovery and development.
- Based on above analyses, develop coherent point of view on recommendations for the most attractive innovations, companies, and academic programs to pursue.
- Create both slide decks and written summaries of the innovations identified, and present findings to the JJI team, JJI leadership, and others
- Availability to work full-time
- Legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Physically based in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA, for the duration of the internship
- Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences
- Currently enrolled full-time in a top-tier MBA program
- Demonstrated history of exceptional achievement, academically and otherwise
- Experienced creating visual and written content for executive-level audience
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to use data to frame, dissect and solve problems – quantitative strength and an ability to see patterns in data
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; detail-oriented and thorough
- An advanced degree in life sciences/medicine: MS, PhD, MD
- Ability to meet deadlines with changing priorities
- Exceptional problem solving and organizational capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills (team player)
United States-California-Menlo Park
J&J Innovation LLC (6205)