Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, eCommerce Capability Innovation
Requisition ID: 7248171218
Johnson & Johnson, is currently recruiting for a Manager – eCommerce Capability Innovation. This position can be based in one of the following locations: New York, NY or Skillman, NJ or New Brunswick, NJ or Los Angeles, CA or San Francisco, CA with 20% International and Domestic Travel.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every single day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world competes in the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices and diagnostics markets and has the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
The eCommerce Capability Innovation Manager is a thought leader that leads the development and delivery of the pipeline of forward thinking ideas, solutions, offerings, capabilities, products, processes for Digital Marketing and eCommerce partnering closely with industry technology &business experts and retailers - in addition to regional and local market partners across Marketing, Digital Strategy, eCommerce, and IT to deliver elite solutions that drive eCommerce sales growth, deliver innovative shopping experiences, and drive purchase decisions.
This person will closely partner across many cross functional areas of the business including regional and local eCommerce, Marketing, Sales, Digital Strategy, IT and more. The role will also require relationship building with regions and markets to understand unmet needs and opportunities and have insight into regional and market specific eCommerce Trends and Shopping Behaviors. You will be a digital expert with experience in Product Management, eCommerce, Sales, Marketing, and International eCommerce experiences - with a strategic and global mindset passionate about innovation and thought leadership. The role also requires strong creativity and understanding of consumer shopping behaviors with motivation to disrupt and drive positive change across the CPG industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum of 5 years Digital Marketing and eCommerce Experience
- MBA or Master’s degree is a preferred
- Expertise in User Experience and cross channel experience across mobile, desktop, and mobile applications is required
- Familiarity and experience with Emerging, Digital, and eCommerce Technologies such as WebCollage, Salsify, Bazaarvoice, Salesforce, Magento, VR, AI, etc. is required
- Deep understanding of digital marketing strategy, and experience implementing strategies is required
- CPG and Beauty Experience is preferred.
- Experience working with Agency Partners is required
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystem and how web, mobile, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to optimize behavior, acquisition and sales is required.
- Understanding of Global and regional trends, technologies, and shopping behavior is required.
- Familiarity with eCommerce Best Practices is required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-United States-New York-New York, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America-United States-California-San Francisco
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)