Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Product Manager
Requisition ID: 7244190211
BabyCenter LLC a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies has an immediate opening for a Senior Product Manager to drive monetization opportunities. This is a full-time, on-site position at BabyCenter headquarters in San Francisco, CA.
BabyCenter is the world's partner in parenting. The #1 pregnancy and parenting digital destination, BabyCenter reaches more than 51 million moms and dads in every corner of the globe through its 11 owned and operated properties in nine different languages.
In the United States, 8 in 10 new and expectant moms online use BabyCenter each month. BabyCenter provides parents with trusted information, advice from peers, and support that's Remarkably Right® at every stage of their child's development. Products include websites, mobile apps, online communities, email series, social programs, print publications, and public health initiatives.
BabyCenter leverages its industry-leading audience engagement to provide unparalleled insights and innovative marketing solutions to the world's top brands, retailers, and institutions. BabyCenter is also committed to improving maternal health globally and, through its Mission Motherhood™ campaign, works closely with nonprofits, NGOs, and governments to help make motherhood safer for all women.
BabyCenter LLC is a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies. Visit BabyCenter on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and LinkedIn, or follow @BabyCenter and @MomInsights on Twitter.
The Senior Product Manager provides leadership to drive revenue and unlock the value of BabyCenter for partners and clients. The Senior Product Manager owns the product road map for BabyCenter’s monetization team, driving all stages of the product development lifecycle, identifying and translating client goal into detailed product requirements, working with cross-functional teams (including engineering, sales, media operations, marketing, research and analytics) to create and promote new features, and tracking product performance to measure success.
- Stay abreast of industry and consumer trends in digital advertising to inform new features and functionality.
- Identify new ad products balancing the needs of advertisers with the consumer ad experience.
- Communicate across the organization the importance behind revenue-generating projects and cultivate effective cross-functional communication and collaboration.
- Drive product initiatives using agile development methods, ensuring timely delivery within budget.
- Create and prioritize a product backlog, developing detailed requirements for development.
- Launch high-quality features and products.
- Establish metrics of success for each product and follow up with an analysis of metrics and next steps.
- Run experiments to test and optimize revenue ideas, ensuring the team meets overall goals.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 6 years of professional experience is required.
- At least 4 years of product management experience involving execution of product road maps, writing detailed specifications, collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams, and communicating status reports is required.
- Strong knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem and experience with online advertising is required.
- Strong planning skills are required: product managers should be highly organized, have a can-do attitude and pay attention to details
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Ability to prioritize requests from multiple teams for a variety of needs strongly preferred.
- Experience with agile development techniques preferred
This position is based San Francisco, CA.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-San Francisco-
BabyCenter, LLC (6009)