Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior IT Manager, North America Digital Channels
Requisition ID: 7235180327
Johnson & Johnson Technology is recruiting for a Sr. IT Manager, NA Digital Channels. This exciting digital leadership position offers the opportunity to shape and drive digital transformation and growth for our Consumer products sector, and will be based in Skillman, NJ, with up to 15% travel. This position sits within the Enterprise Digital and Connected Commerce Product Line organization, and is focused on the North American Consumer business.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products. Our purpose is to "Bring Science to the Art of Healthy Living" by providing consumers with some of the most world's most widely used and trusted brands including; JOHNSON'S ® Baby, NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, LISTERINE®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages, TYLENOL®, REACTINE® , NICORETTE®, NICODERM® and many more.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Sr. IT Manager, NA Digital Channels is part of the Digital organization within J&J Technology. An expert in the digital technology ecosystem for digital marketing and product development, this role drives business engagement, demand management and key strategic programs across US and Canada to build efficiencies, value, regional alignment and scale within our Global technology organization. This role directly manages NA PEL professionals, and is a senior leader within the team, owning key business leadership interfaces to shape relevant and impactful digital experiences.
This role influences digital growth for the NA Consumer business via collaborative partnerships with business leaders across the North America region. This includes local market, regional business unit and franchise leaders, Marketing Accelerator, Digital Strategy, eCommerce and J&J Technology teams (Global Marketing Services, Technology Services, Product Development, Engineering, Program Management, Project and Risk Management to shape demand, identify and advocate for synergistic opportunities, manage activation pipelines, build capability utilization, provide product development feedback and create aligned regional processes and delivery approaches.
• Owns shaping, executing and embedding regional digital technology strategy and operational structures to ensure maximum leverage of global/core capabilities.
• Presents regularly to, and engages with key business and IT leaders to maintain strategic and directional alignment, share roadmaps and outcomes, and solicit feedback for continuous improvement.
• Key interface to NA regional steering committees and councils to review and direct work to identify and realize convergence and leverage opportunities across local markets
• Activates and operates global demand management and governance framework within NA region to optimize and scale digital IT investments, maximizing leverage and value. Partners with brands, commercial and regional teams and leadership councils to integrate demand collection into business planning cycles, align across multiple markets, and drive prioritized demand from NA region to Global level.
• Maintains regional digital portfolio, inventories and program/business activation roadmaps, tracking corresponding value metrics.
• Provides inputs to the global digital product line owners and global GMS IT digital channels function on new and evolving platform feature requirements in the market and the region to influence product planning activities; defining needs and priorities for key capabilities (i.e. Social, Mobile, eCommerce including Direct-to-Consumer eCommerce, CRM, Digital Analytics)
• Works with Product teams to shape the strategy and capabilities for key digital platforms, supporting technology roadmap, organization and engagement structures across local markets Leads activation and execution across region.
• Leads and directs business and agency partners to ensure appropriate utilization, leverage and investment in internal standards and products.
• Consults and partners with Product teams and technology services in the digital discovery process; provides technical expertise on feasibility of requirements and capabilities of products and technical resources.
• Accountable, drives and oversees end-to-end delivery of digital projects of all sizes, including internal and external collaborations, resource management, incident management, vendor management, planning/budgeting, and day-to-day project delivery in partnership with Digital Strategists, brand and portfolio teams.
• Oversees service levels with internal and external partners.
• Manages budget and investments to ensure transparency and predictability. Completes appropriate CAR/PO processes to secure and allocate funding.
• Works as a cohesive part of the NA Digital team in contributing to driving the regional Digital technology strategy and execution.
• Ensures J&J information assets are appropriately identified, valued, and protected by complying with and enforcing all local and global compliance and security policies.
• Bachelor's degree with focus on Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Digital Marketing or related field is preferred, MBA degree a plus.
• 10 years of experience working as a digital technology partner across multiple brand or business teams, scoping and managing large, complex engagements with major companies or clients and delivering according to requirements, on schedule and within budgets is required. Agency engagement experience required.
• Minimum 3 years as part of overall experience managing digital product activation and technology delivery, is required.
• 3 years relevant experience and demonstrated success in effective management of people and strong team-building skills is required. (mentorship, training, direct/indirect reports)
• Impeccable business partnering, influencing and collaboration skills working with delivery teams, business partners, agencies and stakeholders, with ability to negotiate win-win outcomes, is required.
• Strong problem solving skills; responsiveness and flexibility with evolving responsibilities and changing environment are required.
• Strong digital technology thought leadership with the ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organization, is required.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (oral and written), including the ability to articulate complex digital technology capabilities and approaches in a business focused manner, as well as explain business concepts to technologists is required.
• Ability to assess and communicate expected outcomes in terms of consumer engagement, ROI, digital efficiency etc., and utilize digital metrics and analytics to assess and report on value delivery, is preferred
• Strong digital domain expertise with strategic and delivery experience with various digital/web/mobile technologies including responsive design, analytics, SEO/SEM, CMS, campaign management, CRM, social media etc. is required (one or more). Experience with eCommerce, including Direct-to-Consumer eCommerce, is preferred.
• Experience in a process driven environment following sound PMI/PMP, Agile and SDLC methodologies is required.
• Ability to succeed in a matrixed environment and influence adoption of new thinking is preferred.
• Desire to continually advance personal and team knowledge of digital trends and advances in the industry is preferred.
• Experience within the CPG industry is preferred.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
Business Relationship Management