Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supply Chain MAKE BUSINESS ANALYST - IT Manager
Requisition ID: 7232180327
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain MAKE Business Analyst IT Manager. The potential candidate for this position must sit in the Lititz, PA location.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON'S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Supply Chain/Lab Manufacturing Distribution Warehouse (LMDW) IT Manager is responsible for contributing to and deploying the Consumer MAKE IT strategy to the Lititz Consumer manufacturing site to support growth, implement operational excellence and drive business value based on the Consumer Global Make Strategies. At the same time, the candidate ensures adherence to the J&J Polices, Guidelines and Regulation, in Security, Privacy, Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety, in the scope of IT Department. The candidate handles the existing portfolio of applications in use at the site and ensures compliance and proper function. The candidate is accountable to deliver IT capabilities against deadlines, within budgets and quality standards for the site. The candidate leads the strategy and business process design to develop future capabilities and roadmaps, manage out of legacy applications and infrastructure, and support end to end project management and implementation for the site. The candidate is also responsible to work with the Build and Run teams to ensure the appropriate level of management and support of the application portfolio and incident management.
- Document business processes of existing integration systems and interfaces, fix documentation gap to ensure full visibility and understanding of the integrated systems landscape
- Work with BUILD & RUN and site automation team to untangle web of apps/interface, manage out of legacy apps/infrastructure
- Work on future state design / requirements for new MES and MFF capabilities, including implications to lab systems when moving from off-line to at-line/in-line testing
- Support design on systems not being replaced to accommodate site expansion
- Support Mercury migration to SDDC
- Lead the business process and analysis to develop the future state application portfolio for the site
- Partner closely with the Business Technology Leaders and MAKE PLOs for the region to shape the strategy and application capability and planning
- Draft application and system requirements for development and delivery within the MAKE EPL, aligned with Global MAKE strategies
- Tracks progress of product development according to project objectives
- Reports back to the business on status on the delivery of features, functionality, and applications
- End to end project management, planning, execution and delivery of IT initiatives according to project milestones and budget
- Manage business expectations and keep business aligned to business requirements
- Maximizes Return on Investment by identifying and prioritizing the product features by business value
- Defines priorities for business and associated technology investments for the site
- In partnership with the business and BTL’s, develop and secure project budgets and funding
- Single point of accountability for IT uptime, reliability, risk management and service delivery for the site
- Liaison with Infrastructure and App development/support groups in Technology Services to bring in required resources
- Strategic partner to site leadership team
- Accountable for ISRM - Information Security and Risk Management and IT compliancy at the sites
- Deep knowledge of supply chain / manufacturing processes and their IT needs
- Able to identify and enable technology related process improvements
- Inspire and lead a staff of internal employees and contractors at the site
- Develop talent, drive diversity and inclusion
- A bachelor degree is required, preferably in an IT curriculum.
- A Minimum of 5 years of experience and demonstrated leadership in IT System Management, execution and IT Management, preferably in a supply chain context would be highly beneficial to succeeding in this position.
- Proficient in supply chain processes with strong business acumen. Understanding of GMP business processes
- Understanding of manufacturing systems (both hardware and software), including manufacturing execution systems (MES) and historians (OSI-PI) is preferred.
- Experience in developing technology strategies with innovative solutions.
- Experience with Strategy or Portfolio Management.
- Demonstrated partnering, leadership, influencing and people development skills
- Experience with Supply Chain ERP systems preferred, such as SAP
- Proficient in Agile methodology and CSV requirements
- Demonstrated technical aptitude in supply chain technologies/systems
- Leadership experience in an I/T capacity
- Proven track record in scoping and designing large projects
- Experience engaging and leading in an organizational matrix model
- Ability to influence and drive collaboration and teamwork across a matrixed organization and project teams
- Ability to develop and carry out multiple strategies as required
- Ability to apply risk-based thinking to devise solutions to issues that balance the needs of both the business and compliance.
- Ability to lead, collaborate, challenge, and influence peers and subordinates to drive compliance.
- Ability to successfully lead multiple issues and/or large projects simultaneously
- Has a strong understanding of the business imperatives and issues facing all disciplines with the company and/or corporate landscape
- Ability to communicate the complex in a clear and compelling way required
- Ability to learn new environments quickly; demonstrated continuous approach to learning and a motivated problem solver
- Has a high tolerance for ambiguity; Effectively manages the change process required
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)