Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales Associate, Ethicon-Hamilton/Guelph/Kitchener-Waterloo
Requisition ID: 7229191009
Ethicon, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s family of companies is currently recruiting for an Ethicon Sales Associate to cover the major acute care sites in the Hamilton/Guelph/Kitchener-Waterloo area. This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies (JJMC), a division of Johnson & Johnson Inc., markets and distributes medical device and diagnostic solutions for use in institutional and primary health care settings across Canada. JJMC focuses on providing minimally invasive treatment options spanning various medical procedures and disease states. Among the products represented by its various business units are: surgical instruments, orthopedic implants, hernia solutions, hemostatic products, cardiovascular and neurovascular diagnostics and treatment.
For nearly a century, Ethicon's products have been in the hands of healthcare practitioners, transforming their work and restoring the lives of patients they serve. As part of the Surgical Care Group of Johnson & Johnson, our commitment to improving and enhancing the lives of patients is fully realized when our products are in the hands of our customers. Ethicon produces much more than sutures. We have continuously introduced innovations in all areas where we focus our expertise including: wound closure; general surgery; biosurgery; women's health, and aesthetic medicine.
- Attainment of sales/market share objectives
- Execution of national/regional/local promotional activities and programs for Endoscopic, Open Stapling, Wound Closure, Hemostasis, and Energy products
- Effective territory management with timely and accurate account plans
- Operating within an assigned territory budget, and adherence to assigned administrative duties
- Additionally, the Sales Associate must provide feedback on customers, promotional programs, and environmental changes and provide ideas to improve product and company performance in the marketplace
- The Sales Associate will work with members of the regional sales team to improve performance and enhance morale, interact with sales and marketing management to refine product and market initiatives
- Call on existing and prospective customers and provide excellent customer service
- Provide product information and appropriate customer prices
- Promote the safe and effective use of Ethicon products to health care professionals in a hospital environment
- A minimum of a University Degree in business, statistics or health sciences is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of sales, marketing, healthcare, or operating theatre experience
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership required
- Demonstrate ability to thrive in an autonomous environment
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills; especially, should be comfortable understanding complex clinical trial data is required
- The individual must be an excellent collaborator and problem solver who demonstrates a strong ability to take initiatives and be creative this is required
- The individual will have the ability to handle multiple projects effectively and have an overall understanding of the Canadian Healthcare environment
- This role will require evening and weekend commitments on an infrequent basis with some overnight travel required
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
North America-Canada-Ontario-Hamilton, North America-Canada-Ontario-Waterloo, North America-Canada-Ontario-Guelph
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)