Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead Analyst, Commercial Insights & Health of Business
Requisition ID: 7229180717
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Lead Analyst, Commercial Insights & Health of Business, located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. specializes in the manufacturing of industry-leading contact lenses, which it markets under ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. Ever since the ACUVUE® Brand transformed vision correction in 1988 with the world's first soft disposable contact lenses, we've passionately pursued new technologies and the highest quality standards. We're proud that ACUVUE® lenses are worn by more people than any other brand.
The Lead Analyst, Commercial Insights & Health of Business supports the analytical needs of the ACUVUE® Contact Lens & Ocular Surface businesses, through collaboration with the Field Sales, Marketing, and Accounts Management Teams and partnership with Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision. Support to include customer, brand, and channel analytics, sales and KPI dashboarding, and development of actionable & strategic recommendations based on insights. In addition to ownership of the analytics process, this role will co-lead the monthly Health of Business process, provide new product launch support, and play a critical role in shaping the future of Ocular Surface analytics.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Co-lead monthly Health of Business process to uncover performance trends, develop insights, and provide leadership with fact-based and actionable strategic recommendations.
• Find efficiencies and create new valuable processes and KPI/dashboarding capabilities to accommodate the evolving portfolio and enhance internal and external value of business partnerships.
• Lead through a time of change to shape and influence the future of Ocular Surface analytics and reporting.
• Leverage data to provide ad hoc brand level support to Marketing to substantiate, evaluate, and help structure in-market initiatives – RfP, rebate programs, Dx strategy, new product launch support and forecasting, halo analysis, etc.
• Partner with Global Analytics and Global Brand Marketing to create synergy between regional and global analytics, and align business support to strategic priorities.
• Lead and participate in cross functional team meetings.
• Minimum of a BA/BS is required
• Advanced degree in Business, Finance, or Marketing is preferred
• Minimum of 3-5 years of finance, analytics and/or data analysis experience is required
• Demonstrated experience using data and analytics to influence decisions preferred
• Ability to demonstrate effective communication and problem-solving skills is required
• Ability to demonstrate advanced Microsoft Excel skills is required
• Experience conducting formal and ad-hoc presentations to cross-functional partners is required.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and strong organizational skills are required
• Ability to work in a matrixed environment is required
• Experience using SAS, Tableau or similar data tool is preferred
• This position is located in Jacksonville FL and may require up to 5% domestic travel is required
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)