Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Enterprise Supply Chain Strategy & Deployment Communications
Requisition ID: 7197180718
The Senior Manager, Enterprise Supply Chain Strategy & Development Communications, will:
- Engage Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain (JJSC) employees to the organization’s mission, vision and strategy.
- Enable customer-facing teams to clearly communicate how our JJSC enhances our overall customer experience.
- Enhance J&J’s reputation as pioneers of ingenuity through manufacturing and process innovations that advance health for humanity, and deepen J&J’s connection with customers and other key stakeholders.
RESPONSIBILITIES/PRINCIPAL DUTIES (Essential Functions)
- Design and execute creative engagement strategies and tactics, including simple and inspiring messages and communication plans, that support the Enterprise SC Strategy & Deployment (S&D) team in its mission to engage JJSC employees and achieve the JJSC’s strategic plan, including mission, vision, strategic pillars and north stars.
- Be a thought partner to the Vice President of S&D and serve on the S&D Leadership team.
- Enable JJSC employees to behave in ways that put the customer first, move faster with agility, and always strive for end-to-end solutions with an unwavering commitment to Quality & Safety;
- Appropriate leverage available internal communication channels, including the J&J “Home” Intranet portal, yammer channels, company meetings and others, to significantly increase adoption of S&D tools and priorities to the rest of the JJSC and J&J;
- Identify and highlight both and internally and, where appropriate, externally, case studies of customer centricity, innovation and end-to-end value that support how the JJSC is achieving both its aspiration and the broader Johnson & Johnson purpose;
- Develop creative executions of digital engagement strategies, videos, presentations and messaging that will enable customer-facing Commercial teams to illustrate how collaborating with the JJSC can enhance a customer’s experience when working with J&J;
- Develop an external engagement strategy that aligns with broader Enterprise Supply Chain strategy, recognizes and leverages external speaking engagements and communications opportunities, and executes the appropriate plans to support them;
- Interface with and appropriately leverage J&J Communications Centers of Excellence: Employee Communications and Engagement, Media Relations and Content Lab;
- Proactively partner with public relations agency to cultivate and enhance relationships with targeted reporters and publications to identify and pursue media opportunities that enhance J&J reputation for value creating innovation; showcase/reinforce JJSC contributions to its stakeholders, strategic objectives and the J&J brand promise.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning, agility and working across boundaries;
- Partner as appropriate with other members of the Johnson & Johnson Enterprise Supply Chain Communications team to achieve the above results;
- Mentor and develop teammates using a supportive and collaborative Credo approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required;
- Advanced degree preferred.
- A Minimum of 8 years of experience in corporate communications or a related field (such as Journalism, Public Affairs) is required.
- An innovative and creative thinker is required.
- A global mindset is required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment required.
- Ability to participate actively in meetings with senior business leaders required.
- Experience managing and influencing resources outside direct reporting lines required.
- Ability to work out of Bridgewater, NJ and travel with the needs of the position.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)