Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Acquisition & Divestiture Talent Strategy Lead (Senior Manager)
Requisition ID: 7196171215
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is currently recruiting for a Acquisition & Divestiture Talent Strategy Lead. This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
As a member of the Human Resources A&D practice this position will participate in the activities surrounding a transaction (Acquisition or Divestiture). This position will be chartered with defining the optimal employee integration/separation experience, developing leadership on-boarding approaches, building cultural diagnostic and integration tools/approaches, and defining Talent KPIs. This position will interface with HR A&D Deal Leads, HR Integration Management Office, Business Development Office, Business Leaders and HR Business Partners.
Key responsibilities for the Acquisition & Divestiture Talent Strategy Lead (Senior Manager) include the following:
- Define, develop and implement programs to support the optimal employee experience for newly acquired and to-be separated associates.
- Define, develop and implement programs to support the onboarding of newly acquired leaders and leadership teams.
- Build and deploy cultural diagnostic and integration tools/approaches.
- Define A&D Talent KPIs
- Ensure consistent application of internal processes and practices.
- Lead development of a specific HR A&D capability or methodology (i.e., Talent Assessments, Cultural Assessments) incorporating internal insights and external (marketplace) best practices.
- Support HR A&D capability development across the organization globally through the development and delivery of training for HR business partners and Global Services.
- Partner with Local HR Business Partners and Global Services HR to develop a broad-based talent integration approach and plans.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A minimum of 8 years progressive experience in Human Resources or related area is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in HR business partner, talent management or related area preferred.
- Strong business acumen; understanding of key global trends is required.
- Superior analytical, verbal and written communication skills are required.
- This position requires up to 10% amount of travel.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)