Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Direct-to-Consumer Digital Marketing Associate
Requisition ID: 7194180327
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Direct-to-Consumer Digital Marketing Associate for U.S. Neutrogena.com and Rogaine.com, located in Los Angeles, CA.
Our purpose in the Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies is caring for people around the world by anticipating their needs, creating solutions and experiences that help them and those they care for live healthy, vibrant lives. Some of J&J’s iconic brands are: JOHNSON’S® BABY, NEUTROGENA®, ROGAINE®, AVEENO®, LISTERINE®, CLEAN & CLEAR®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, BENADRYL®, ZYRTEC®, and BAND-AID®. Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving and the volunteer efforts of our employees.
The Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Digital Marketing Associate will be responsible for the day to day management, planning and execution of strategic business objectives to grow both NEUTROGENA.com and ROGAINE.com, including business analysis and marketing programs that achieve DTC KPIs by developing and executing marketing activities to stimulate consumer acquisition, conversion, and loyalty, specifically:
- Partner with media & search agencies to set, monitor and optimize media strategies & executions that drive traffic and maximize business results, including SEO, SEM, Affiliate Program, Programmatic, Social
- Lead and execute day to day website activity including product merchandising and promotional strategies
- Lead CRM strategy and execution, and partner with agencies to execute, track, and optimize performance
- Manage loyalty programs
- Track KPIs and recommend strategic and tactical changes based on results
- Partner with IT to test and analyze A/B tests and UX designs leading to continuous website optimizations
- Analyze and report on marketplace trends leveraging DTC & ecommerce expertise
- Partner with brand teams to develop content strategies and campaigns to drive DTC sales
- Partner cross-functionally with sales, finance, operations, digital and media agencies to accomplish strategic goals
- Manage the business budget
- Assist in development of the business plan and execute against the business plan
- BA/BS in Marketing or a related business field is required
- DTC experience required
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive DTC experience required
- Superior analytic skills with experience tracking and reporting DTC KPIs, analyzing and leveraging performance data to both identify new opportunities and optimize current DTC campaigns and tactics is required
- Experience with performance marketing, CRM strategy, loyalty programs, subscription programs, affiliate marketing required
- Tech-savvy, with the ability and interest to learn new technology solutions is required
- Strong business analytics, consumer insights development, understanding of core marketing levers and advertising experience are required
- Must possess demonstrated leadership and delivery of consistently strong results
- Ability to work within and lead a cross functional team required
- Beauty experience is a plus
- Candidates must have good communication and influencing skills, be able to work in a team environment, and be customer/market oriented
- Position requires up to 10% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by
United States-California-Los Angeles
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)