Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Corporate Accounts Director – Nashville, TN - Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP)
Requisition ID: 7192171229
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Regional Sales Director aligned to ASP, located in Nashville, TN.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neuro, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular and Neurosurgery, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing
Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), division of Ethicon, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson company, truly makes a difference by Protecting Lives against Infection®. ASP has been innovating since 1987 to help healthcare facilities protect patients with best-in-class infection prevention solutions. Learn more about Advanced Sterilization Products at <a href="www.aspjj.com/us">www.aspjj.com/us</a>
Advanced Sterilization Products is a leading developer of innovative instrument sterilization, disinfection and cleaning technologies, including STERRAD® Systems and CIDEX® Family of Products. The company is dedicated to protecting patients, health care workers, and the environment with products that focus as much on safety as they do on efficacy and cost- effectiveness. Utilizing advanced instrument processing technology, its products help customers promote positive patient outcomes while controlling costs, increasing productivity, and enhancing safety.
In this role the Corporate Accounts Director is responsible for integrating the strategies of Advanced Sterilization Products at the National level- to secure mutually advantageous corporate agreements.
The corporate Account Director will secure/implement contracts that increase share, revenue and GP within the customer base and being an equal partner with the Field Sales Team in the execution of plans that meet or exceed the company’s business objectives. The CAD will function as leader of integrated sales team that drives strategic account management at the GPO and IDN level, focusing on the development and execution of 3-yr business plans. Must function as leader of 3-year strategic planning and positioning at the GPO and IDN Level. The CAD will establish and maintain relationships with key IDN and GPO decision makers while positioning and delivering economic and value-related solutions. The CAD will manage corporate relations and all contract negotiations, pricing support and sales related support functions for ASP products (STERRAD Sterilization Systems, Biocide products and ASP Technical Service sold through the following customer groups:
- National/Regional Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO)
- Identified Integrated Delivery Networks (IDN’s)
- National/Regional Distribution Organizations
- National Third Party Service Organizations
- National/regional Facility Planners
The Corporate Account Director is responsible for:
- Matrix leadership of integrated sales and service teams that drive strategic account management and delivery at the IDN level, focusing on the development and execution of long term business plans.
- Identify, establish and maintain strong working relationships with key decision makers in assigned GPO’s, IDN’s, Facility Planners and Distributors.
- Serve as primary business contact and communication liaison with key accounts.
- Work with ASP Sales, Marketing, Service Management, JJHCS and other strategic partners to develop and implement corporate strategies.
- Manage and analyze business performance (revenue, GP, share) within customer base and coordinate group/network sales activities.
- Prepare and or review financial models to recommend and establish appropriate pricing tier(s) to meet customer’s needs with ASP guidelines.
- Monitor and manage performance to commitment levels based on agreement deliverables.
- Provide contracting support, overview and direction to sales and service team members..
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level.
- Understand customer needs and establish specific business plans and solutions that meet those needs while driving ASP business objectives.
- Participate on JJHCS Account Teams.
- Monitor GPO strategies and marketplace developments and communicate throughout organization as appropriate.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in the United States.
- The ability to travel 40-60% related to this role is required.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of 10 years of successful sales, marketing or service related experience to direct customer delivery in the healthcare field is required.
- Three or more years of remote team management is required.
- Prior people management experience is required.
- Medical capital equipment sales/service/marketing experience is preferred.
- General knowledge of healthcare purchasing and contracting practices is preferred.
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)