Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Training/ Adoption Lead - OneMD Service and Repair -Irvine CA
Requisition ID: 7188171215
Johnson & Johnson Inc. is currently hiring a Business Training/ Adoption Lead. This position will be based in Irvine CA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 265+ Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 126,500 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Our Medical Devices business segment produces a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, diagnostics, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The Business Training/ Adoption Lead position is responsible to manage all capabilities and services related to OneMD remote teams. This position spans multiple franchises and geographies: CSS companies (Acclarent, ASP, BWI, Mentor), DePuy Synthes, Ethicon as well as Canadian OneMD field-based organizations.
The Training and Adoption Lead is responsible for designing, building and delivering training for key initiatives associated to the OneMD Service and Repair Program. This will include ongoing Procedure and Work Instruction maintenance, continuous enforcement of system and process best practices to all end-users across operating companies and regions, and exploring, building, and implementing training programs that will create effective and efficient tools for new user adoption. The Training Adoption Lead will also be responsible to work with the business trainers/users to educate and clarify system use and process questions when raised. Additionally, they are responsible for the development and execution of a communication program that continues to build adoption after roll-out in-order to extract maximum value from the investments we have made in our systems.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Manage and direct the Training Group to ensure it achieves the performance objectives set forth by management.
- Oversee the development and delivery of training and to ensure through timely and thorough need analyses that training is effective.
- Partner with management to create outreach programs.
- Serve as a OneMD Service training SME across all business included under scope of the OneMD Service initiative.
- Drive alignment of key stakeholders to engage and influence the deployment of OneMD Service and managing training across the businesses/regions.
- Act as the single point of contact for the day-to-day program training activities including overall status, resource load, and training schedules.
- Also be responsible for identifying and tracking dependencies / interdependencies across the program.
- Defines key training metrics for each phase of the project and manages ongoing training and reporting.
- Provide input to the prioritization of program activities and objectives based on knowledge of project plan, resources, and budget.
- Form training schedules for field and in-house employees, work with internal business leaders and external vendors to manage expectations and integrate diverse needs and perspectives for the training.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level.
- Responsible for ensuring subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition.
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Influencing and Impacting Others / Interpersonal Understanding.
- Global mindset – ability to work across multiple countries and cultures.
- Maintains integrity and trust within and across all organizations and relationships.
- Customer Orientation - Soliciting and applying feedback from internal and external customers.
- Understand customers’ current and future expectations; Responding promptly to need of the customers.
- Performs other duties assigned as needed.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of six (6) years of relevant work-related experience is required.
- Background in training delivery and curriculum design as well as educational focus on adult learning theory or communications is required.
- Knowledge of Service management and online training tools.
- Excellent presentation skills using PowerPoint and the latest technology for training.
- Understanding of how to build high performing teams essential.
- Proven track record in leading training activities through major transformations and growing/coaching employees.
- Ability to work weekends and “off hours” as needed on occasion where needed for new product or project release.
- This position is located in Irvine California and requires up to 30% travel domestically and internationally on short notice.
- Formal training in instructional design or instructional technology would be ideal.
- Leadership experience is desired.
- Training experience with a focus on Salesforce, Oracle or similar is preferred.
- Excellent communication, networking, and influencing skills including the ability to manage across all management and organizational levels, regional, globally and cross-Franchises.
- Ability to lead, collaborate, challenge, and influence peers, subordinates and senior management.
- Ability to facilitate groups toward achieving alignment and stated deliverables.
- Strong interdependent partnering and collaboration skills to build strong relationships with internal and external customers, suppliers and business partners.
Be VITAL in your career. Be seen for the TALENT you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson Companies are equal opportunity employers.
We are driving a world of industry-leading innovation taking place right here in California, every day. In a state known for cutting-edge technology, discover a group of companies known for transforming the future of health care. Watch our talented employees passionately speak to the broad range of opportunities for personal fulfillment, career flexibility and professional growth that inspire them to feed their passion here http://youtu.be/hUO6xtsudoA
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)
Training & Development