Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Total Rewards Compensation Specialist, Corporate Services
Requisition ID: 7160171215
Johnson & Johnson Global Total Rewards is currently recruiting for a Total Rewards Compensation Specialist, Corporate Services, located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Total Rewards Compensation Specialist, Corporate Services will:
- Support the implementation of Total Rewards programs that align with business strategy both globally and locally.
- Prepare executive level salary proposals and develop salary recommendations.
- Perform job evaluations for senior leadership roles.
- Provide detailed analytical support to the Total Rewards team including extensive research, ad hoc analyses and make recommendations utilizing both insights and analytics.
- Serve as an internal consultant, advises the HR community & leadership, on Total Rewards policies and procedures, resolve issues as they arise.
- Support Total Rewards leadership by managing governance, utilizing project management skills to plan and manage projects.
- Collaborate with Global Services, Business Unit HR and other members of the HR community.
- Independently handle the day-to-day assigned tasks, initiatives and projects that arise, escalating cases as appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required. An advanced degree is highly desirable (Master’s/Ph.D. in HR, MBA in HR or other related concentration, OD, Organizational Psychology, or related discipline).
- A minimum of 6 years of professional hands-on experience in compensation is required. Experience with market pricing, job evaluation, and salary offer development is required.
- Experience in client facing Total Rewards or Compensation position is required.
- Previous experience supporting global organizations is strongly preferred; operate with a global mindset with understanding and appreciation for regional differences.
- Excellent research and quantitative business skills are required.
- Strong leadership skills, business partnering, analytical, consultative, influence and negotiation skills are required.
- Understanding and working knowledge of compensation laws and regulations is required.
- Must have good presentation and communication skills. Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, exceptional teaming and collaboration skills is required.
- Strong project management skills with experience in supporting the execution of large-scale projects is preferred.
- Proven experience working in a complex, matrixed environment is preferred as majority of clients will not be located onsite.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of software products, Workday, Salesforce, database and HRIS systems and reporting tools is preferred.
- Position is located in New Brunswick, NJ and may require up to 10% domestic and international travel.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)