Johnson & Johnson Careers
Chief of Staff to the Chief Commercial Officer
Requisition ID: 7157180717
Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Care Companies (JJDCC), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Chief of Staff to the Chief Commercial Officer based remotely in the United States.
LifeScan is the leading manufacturer of blood glucose monitoring systems in the U.S. More than 5 million people depend on the company’s OneTouch® Brand Products for simple testing and accurate results to help them manage their diabetes. In addition, OneTouch® products are recommended by more Healthcare Professionals than any other brand. Consisting of a portable electronic meter and disposable reagent test strips, our systems provide results in just 5 seconds and include tools to help transform results into actionable health care decisions. To learn more visit www.OneTouch.com
- Drive Business Planning Process
- Drive annual business planning process and updates in collaboration with Finance, GFO, Analytics, Business Unit Directors (BUDs) and Area General Managers (AGMs).
- Influence senior leaders in reaching agreement to meet aggressive delivery milestones while building positive relationships.
- Consolidate regional data to create and update key commercial dashboards.
- Prepare presentation decks for company President and Board Presentations.
- Lead senior level teams without direct authority and/or participate in complex transformational, strategic and at times confidential business projects ensuring timely achievement of key milestones and deliverables.
- Lead initiatives designed to achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness across the commercial organization.
- Research, benchmark, analyze and synthesize complex business issues to communicate succinctly and formulate recommendations and actions plans
- Design and execute stakeholder engagement plans to drive engagement with senior leaders.
- Capture lessons learned from initiatives with a view towards propagating best practices across the organization.
- Work with senior leaders to gather and shape internal and external communications (pitch decks, speeches, presentations, newsletters, roundtables, etc.).
- Partner with Communications to identify and/or create simplified narratives for complex messages.
- Manage meeting cadence for the Commercial Leadership Team ensuring an agenda is set, materials are sent in advance, time is well spent and objectives are achieved. Track, monitor and follow-up on progress of open action items. Alert leadership to progress, delays or unanticipated issues.
- Interact with BUDs/AGMs and facilitate flow of information. Handle confidential information.
- Liaise with BU Leaders and other key parties to ensure the annual calendar of meetings, travel and events is optimally planned to maximize impact.
- Drive training & development for AGMs/BUDs.
- Plan and coordinate Leadership Team’s face-to-face meetings and other special events.
- Identify opportunities to improve and enhance the performance of the Leadership Team
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. MA/MS/MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of professional experience in sales, marketing or home office/leadership roles is required.
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with executive management.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills is required.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and trust is required.
- Strong project management, organization and time management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and adept at using different types of technology and media is required.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize large quantities of information is required.
- Effective problem solver, detail oriented.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lifescan Inc. (6097)