Ethicon, part of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Director, Franchise HEMA (Health Economics & Market Access), located in Somerville, NJ or Cincinnati, OH.
Are you ready to become a key member of our HEMA Center of Excellence (COE), a global team dedicated to improving healthcare through HEOR (health economics & outcomes research) and market access? We ensure innovative advantage across the product lifecycle in a value-based healthcare environment. You will drive Global and US evidence and market access/reimbursement strategies to support commercial and scientific objectives for the Business Unit.
Our Business Unit supports a range of technologies, including electrosurgery and digital health solutions, across a variety of open and minimally invasive surgical procedures. Our technologies focus on colorectal, thoracic, gynecologic, bariatric, and oncology conditions. We articulate the value of medical device solutions to address the needs of our healthcare customers (policy makers, payers, providers, HCPs, patients).
- Develop lifecycle evidence strategy to demonstrate the differentiated value of our technologies
- Plan and execute HEOR studies to generate and disseminate evidence of value (e.g. RWE retrospective databases, EMR data, budget impact models, burden of illness, HCP-reported outcomes)
- Ensure market access strategy requirements are recognized and built into the product pipeline through Target Product Profiles and Value Propositions
- Deliver on activities that optimize market access (develop customer-facing Value Communication Tools, build value messaging, assess market access needs/trends)
- Partner closely with Regional/Local HEMA teams and HEMA COE project teams to identify healthcare system opportunities and address barriers to access
- Collaborate with diverse cross-functional partners (Marketing, R&D, Medical Affairs, Clinical, Epidemiology, RWD Analytics, Strategic Customer Group, Regulatory, Legal, Government Affairs & Policy)
Advanced degree preferred, master’s or doctorate (MS, MPH, PhD, PharmD, etc.) in healthcare-related discipline (Public Health, Health Services Research, Economics, Epidemiology, Pharmacy, Health Policy, etc.)
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in healthcare industry
- Track record of planning and executing HEOR studies from concept through to publication and tool development
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously and manage external vendors (agencies, consultants)
- Proficiency in translating and communicating technical data across diverse internal and external customers
- Strong skills in collaboration, influencing, and communication (both written and presentation)
- Capability to work from strategy development through to execution in a dynamic organization
Understanding of major global markets: healthcare delivery systems, market access & reimbursement conditions, health policy trends
This position may require up to 25% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville-
North America-United States, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)