Johnson & Johnson Careers
SUPERVISOR DE FACILITIES
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 7129180509
At Johnson & Johnson we looking for a Facilities Supervisor for our factory in Pilar. Our Consumer Health Care Products segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, skin care, oral care, wound care and women’s health care fields, as well as nutritional and over-the-counter pharmaceutical products, and wellness and prevention platforms.
As the Facilities Supervisor, your scope will include:
- Facilities Services Management (Utilities generation and distribution of energy, steam, potable water, compressed air, chilled water, waste water treatment, HVAC´s operation and control, also Soft Services as janitorial, building maintenance, cafeteria, pest control, gardening, security systems, employees transportation, waste recycling, company store, condominium administration and others).
- Manage Facilities Services Compliance – Quality, EHS&S and Legal.
- Lead multi functional team, J&J and Third Party, delivering facilities Services availabilty and reliability for Manufacturing, Offices, Labs, Logistics and Services Areas also deliveryng great workplace experience for our employees.
- Develop and Implement Innovation and Cost Reduction Projects related to Facilities.
- Delivery all key business indicators (finance, compliance, people, responsiveness and efficiency) and work on continuous improvement.
- Develop and Implement Facilities Master Plan.
- Manage Third Party and Contracts Services.
What skills we are looking for?
- Background: Engineering – Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Environmental and/or Adminsitration. (MBA is nice to have)
- 5 years of job experience in Facilities Operation and Administration, Maintenance, Production or (equivalent experience)
- English – upper intermediate/advanced (Portuguese will be a plus)
- Strong Leadership and Supervision ability to lead multi functional and third party teams;
- Enthusiastic approach to Project Management with strong expertise
- Deep knowledge about Standards, Compliance, Project Guidelines
- Related networking
- Availability to work in Pilar from Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm, company offers charter CABA-Pilar)
Johnson & Johnson de Argentina S.A.C.e.l. (7450)