Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, US Payer Marketing
Requisition ID: 7126180329
LifeScan, a Johnson & Johnson company, is recruiting for a Manager, Payer Marketing to be located remote in the United States.
LifeScan is part of the Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Solutions Companies (JJDSC) which includes blood glucose monitoring systems and diabetes management digital platforms (LifeScan, Inc.), and healthcare professional product training and educational programs to improve care and outcomes (The Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Institute). The JJDSC are committed to creating a world without limits for people with diabetes by offering innovative products and services to best serve their needs. The JJDSC culture is founded on the principles of the Johnson & Johnson Credo, Johnson & Johnson Leadership Imperatives and three JJDSC values: We Care About Everything We Do; We Execute with Excellence and Keep Our Promises; and We Compete as One.
The Manager, Payer Marketing will support the US OneTouch Payer and Channel Account Management Teams. Core responsibilities will include:
- Partnership with the Johnson & Johnson Diabetes Institute to promote and enhance value based programs to lock up the payer
- Partnership with the Payer Development Account Directors and Managers and external companies on pull through strategy and execution to maximize OneTouch share growth at health plans
- Liason to the Syneos Sales Team providing sales messaging, tools, updates, training, and resources to maximize OneTouch share growth with HCPs
- Partnership with internal marketing colleagues and external agencies to develop marketing collateral and assist with product launches
- Position involves analysis of competitive marketplace to implement POA (Plan of Action) strategy to accelerate sales growth
- Position requires extensive collaboration with Professional Education, Sales, Marketing, Vendors, Creative Agencies and other Johnson & Johnson Companies.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; an advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of seven (7) of related experience in Business, Healthcare, Health Economics, Sales, Project Management, Software or Marketing is required
- Broad Payer or B2B Payer Marketing experience is required
- Proven experience conducting formal and ad-hoc presentations to cross-functional partners both internally and externally is required
- Agency Management is preferred
- Proven strategic analytical skills is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proven new product launch experience is required
- Pharmaceutical / Medical Device Sales/Marketing is preferred
- Medical Device & Diagnostic category experience is preferred
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lifescan Inc. (6097)