Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Immunology Sales Learning & Development - Janssen Biotech, Inc.
Requisition ID: 7124180326
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Immunology Sales Learning & Development to be based in Horsham, Pennsylvania.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
As the Sales Learning Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of learning programs for the Janssen Biotech, Inc. Sales Organization
- Update, maintain, and deliver new hire training, as well as address the ongoing learning and development needs of the entire sales force based on sales direction
- Act as an instructional designer and apply adult learning principles to construct and update ongoing programs to help achieve corporate objectives
- Conduct ongoing environmental scanning of potential learning gaps throughout the field through collaboration with peers, Sales Leadership, brand, Regulatory, and other partners to design and deploy targeted programs that reduce knowledge gaps and enhance field effectiveness through improvement of competencies
- Serve as the bridge between Marketing and Sales by translating and communicating brand strategies to Sales personnel through multiple training mediums, while adhering to Regulatory Guidelines
- Content Development, Adaptation, and Delivery
- Clinical & Marketplace Expertise
- Technical Proficiency
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- A valid Driver’s License in one of the 50 United States
- This position is based in Horsham, Pennsylvania and requires up to 30% travel including night and/or weekends in support of the business
- At least three (3) years of experience in professional Pharmaceutical or Biotech sales
- The ability to collaborate effectively with internal partners to identify commonalities, use resources, and achieve goals
- A basic understanding of technological resources such as the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) as well as iPads
- Sales experience in the Immunology therapeutic area
- A proven understanding of access and reimbursement including Specialty Pharmacy providers and Buy and Bill
- Management Development Program enrollment and/or completion
- Field Learning Advisor experience
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)