Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Manager - CCS Business Operations located in Titusville NJ or Spring House PA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2019 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 135,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Manages and directs the work of the Contract & Compliance Services (CCS) functional project team. Works collaboratively with key business partners and stakeholders in the development, management and dissemination of the project plan(s). Has overall responsibility for managing scope, schedule, resourcing demand and supply assessments and deliverables associated with the integrations, acquisitions and assigned projects. Leads the most complex projects and guides the work of the CCS team members and ancillary supporting team members; i.e. health care compliance, legal, regulatory, systems, etc. Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved timelines.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide strategic and day to day support to CCS Operations projects.
- Assist in the development and implementation of a project plan for CCS support of integrations and acquisition for the end to end contracting for both acquired legacy trials and new clinical trials.
- Responsible for liaising directly with both internal and external parties to maintain and update CCS processes in support of assigned programs.
- Provide specialized support and guidance, including training, for CCS projects and serve as subject matter expert on the project plan.
- Liaise with cross functional teams, J&J affiliates globally, and CCS colleagues to ensure process and project alignment.
- Serve as the Point of Contact in the coordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress and share progress with CCS Leadership, functional team members
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors (if applicable; i.e. CRO)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including spreadsheets, slide decks, process maps to document status and needs
- Delegate project tasks based on team members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term key program elements to relevant stakeholders
- Cross-functional collaboration and facilitation of alignment of key internal and external stakeholders, such as HCC, PDO, GCO, CCS, etc.
- Optimize and make recommendations around best practices
- Maintain close communications and updates to key stakeholders
- Develop and deliver presentations as needed
- This is not an exhaustive, comprehensive listing of job functions. Other duties may be performed as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry/clinical research
- Strong planning and tracking skills, customer focused, solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills - capable of successfully managing multiple projects on a global scale.
- Expertise in the areas of drug development, clinical trial operations, and strategic planning.
- Previous experience in clinical trial operations including the execution of study outreach, patient compliance and study support programs.
- Experience in clinical site contracting and procurement processes.
- Excellent time, priority, self-management skills. Strong project management skills.
- Excellent external and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team orientation; demonstrates initiative to solve problems and improve efficiency and/or customer service.
- High-degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Microsoft Project preferred.
- Results oriented and customer-focused written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in English
- Previous experience working in virtual teams and global environment
- Work is performed with minimal appreciable direction and may proactively identify solutions or anticipate issues to ensure Compliance requirements are met. Interprets company policies and exercises judgement when performing tasks.
- Able to work independently as well as in a
collaborative team environment
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Coaching, motivational supervising, staffing, project management, process improvement, planning
- Up to 10% domestic and international travel may be required.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC (6084)