Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Scientist, Exploratory Biology
Requisition ID: 7115180716
Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Scientist located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Janssen Biotherapeutics (JBIO) in Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Associate Scientist for Antibody Discovery in Exploratory Biology located in Spring House, PA.
In this laboratory-based position, the Associate Scientist in JBIO will join a group of scientists within the Exploratory Biology assay group to conduct in vitro assay development and screening to support the discovery and development of monoclonal antibodies and multi-specific large molecules therapeutics.
The position offers an exciting opportunity to engage in the discovery of novel biotherapeutics for unmet medical needs. The role would involve:
- Design and execute non-routine experiments with supervision
- Analyze and interpret experimental results and draft protocols, SOPs, technical reports etc. with some supervision
- Generating and maintaining experimental data in an electronic laboratory notebook in a highly organized manner
- Demonstrate the ability to interface effectively and positively with all levels of colleagues in research and non-clinical functions.
- Present scientific findings in small groups and project teams
- Bachelors degree OR a Masters Degree in Biology, Cell Biology or a related discipline is required
- At least 2 years of laboratory experience with in vitro cell biology in an academic or industry setting is required
- Experience in cell culture and routine maintenance of cell lines is required
- Demonstrated proficiency in assay development of methods like primary cell isolation, ELISA or Cell binding assays is required
- Experience in set-up and acquisition of flow cytometry is preferred
- Expertise in a laboratory with either an oncology or immunology focus is preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills is required
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)