Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
BIOANALYSIS INTERN - SPRING HOUSE, PA
Requisition ID: 7109171218
Janssen, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a Bioanalysis Intern. Janssen is the name given to Johnson & Johnson’s global group of pharmaceutical companies. These companies market both conventional and biotech products in a broad range of therapeutic areas.
This is an intern position in Bioanalytical Method Support Group. You will use Octet technology to determine the specificity and cross-reactivity of poly- and mono-clonal antibodies that will be used for clinical or non-clinical PK/ADA assays.
- Prepare materials and reagents for Octet assays.
- Develop Octet method to determine drug-ADA binding affinity.
- Screen panels of poly- and mono-clonal antibodies on Octet.
- Analyze Octet binding results to determine binding affinity, specificity, and binding sites.
- Support other lab work as needed.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing Bachelor degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Molecular biology or a related discipline.
- Candidates must be available to work Full-time (40 hours/week).
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates must have the ability to work individually (independently) as well as on a team.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel (including a high proficiency with generating pivot tables and graphs), and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Additional technical competencies in Sharepoint and other information technology systems are highly desirable, as is experience with PubMed databases and other literature databases.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is strongly preferred.
- Participation in campus/community service activities is desired.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)