Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Manager, North America Marketing - Strategic Alliances
Requisition ID: 7107180325
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is searching for a Marketing Manager, North America Marketing - Strategic Alliances. This position will be located in West Chester, PA, Warsaw, IN or Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Marketing Manager, North America Marketing - Strategic Alliances will manage the North America co-promotion/co-education marketing efforts of select alliances between DePuy Synthes, other J&J operating companies, and external partners. This individual will work closely with our alliance partner(s), regional marketing, sales, professional education, and other internal support functions to develop and implement marketing plans that align to business objectives. The role will be focused on the US market. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop and implement strategies that address customer needs and enable the success of the alliance and the brand
- Discover key customer and market insights and translate insights into marketing activities that achieve business objectives
- Execute strategy and deliver integrated offerings that result in positive customer experiences and business results
- Collaborate with alliance partner(s) and internal business partners to appropriately engage key opinion leaders
- Develop effective campaigns and messages that reach the appropriate customer groups and accomplish well-designed results
- Collaborate with appropriate agencies and other external business partners to achieve mutually beneficial business results
- Establish valid metrics used to measure and assess customer experience and brand performance in a timely and systematic fashion to inform critical marketing decisions
- Oversee marketing processes with internal business partners that are critical to the delivery of a positive customer experience and brand success
- Work with Director, Alliance Management to drive the business relationship and manage contractual aspects of alliance
- Organize and participate in governance meetings, ensuring productive sessions via high quality agendas, facilitation of discussion, issue resolution, and detailed minutes with focus on follow-up and completion of action items
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- An Advanced Degree is preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years of product marketing experience and/or related business experience, downstream and/or upstream marketing, as well as product launch & promotion are required
- Prior sales and /or marketing experience, specifically in medical device and/or pharmaceuticals is preferred
- Strong leadership, management and teamwork qualities are required
- Previous market research experience is preferred
- Sound clinical understanding of surgery and the operating room environment is preferred
- Strong strategic/tactical planning and implementation capabilities are required
- Solid understanding of overall market analysis, financial planning, new product development and project management is required
- Possession or, and the ability to apply strong technical skills and conceptual aptitude required
- Ability to plan short and long-term activities and ensure deliverables are on-time and accurate is required
- Developing and modeling structures for potential new partnerships is preferred
- Experience creating and delivering cohesive, professional, and compliant promotional, educational programs and marketing collateral is required
- Experience working with new product development, business development, alliance management, finance, legal, healthcare compliance (HCC), and commercial operations functions is preferred
- Experience with MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, or other platforms is required
This position will be based in West Chester, PA, Warsaw, IN or Raynham, MA and requires up to 30% travel, including some weekends. Travel will be mainly domestic US, but some international trips may be required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)