Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Program Manager, Make Excellence
Requisition ID: 7082180323
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Incorporated, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Program Manager, Make Excellence located in Lititz, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Sr. Manager, Make Excellence Programs is responsible for leading the continuous improvement process and programs across all applicable Site measures. In collaboration with department leaders, this role establishes the continuous improvement strategies and programs to support across the site and integrates within the site’s overall strategies, goals, and objectives. Continually assesses site performance across all governance processes, recognizing gaps to standard, and implements actions to resolve. Leads change management process and makes decisions based on elements of the CREDO.
Functions as the program leader for large initiatives such as the J&J Production System (JJPS) driving execution of multiple projects within these programs to achieve clear, business impacting results. Functions as site root cause problem solving subject matter expert and program leader of associated initiatives focused on problem solving skills such as Six Sigma and Lean Belt programs. Holds teams and site leaders accountable to business process standards. Mentors and coaches business leaders and project leaders to ensure program and site goals are achieved. May directly supervise process leaders who execute similar functions. Leads diagnostics and assessments of site processes and collaborates with area leaders to create and execute associated action plans.
All employees are required to cultivate an environment of quality & compliance in their actions. This includes attending all required training, adhering to the processes & procedures of their role and the company and displaying the highest level of integrity. Those who manage others are required to ensure their employees are trained appropriately, create & maintain an environment that promotes employee involvement and doing things right the first time.
• A Bachelor’s degree is required. A focused degree in a technical discipline with advanced statistics coursework is preferred. An advance degree is preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in a manufacturing or business operations environment is required. Experience working in a GMP environment is preferred.
• Lean or Six Sigma certification is required with multiple successful projects completed and mentored. Previous experience developing and delivering Lean/Six Sigma Training is preferred. Black Belt/Master Black Belt in Lean or Six Sigma preferred.
• Broad knowledge of Process Excellence (PE) tools required (DMAIC, Voice of Customer, FMEA, Design of Experiments, fishbone, 5 whys, Kaizen, etc) is preferred with a proven track record of deploying these tools to improve operational performance.
• Must have competency to deal with ambiguity managing multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
• Communications skills dealing with multiple levels of the organization is required.
• The ability to think analytically and strategically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues is required.
• This position is located in Lititz, PA, and may require up to 10% of travel both domestically and internationally.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)