Johnson & Johnson Careers
2019 Technology Spring Co-op (College Hire, January Start)
Requisition ID: 7065180716
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Our Technology Co-op Program is a comprehensive learning and professional experience in the technology space at one of the world’s leading health care companies. This program works as a feeder pool to our Information Technology Leadership Development Program for full-time employment, which student employees will learn about, and will be able to pursue upon successfully completing the Co-op and their degree program. You will apply for one overall Technology Co-op position that makes you eligible for specific department opportunities. Our Co-op positions are typically 6 months of full-time work. Positions can be located in various locations throughout the US.
As a Co-op there are opportunities in one of the following technology organizations.
- Provide global technology capabilities to J&J's Corporate functions, including Finance, Human Resources, Procurement, Legal, Technology, Compliance, Real Estate, etc. The Enterprise Portfolio Management Organization leads the investment portfolio of all Technology projects globally and provide status, trends, health and metrics to executive technology management
- Provide to various technology business organizations collecting data, analyzing the data, and applying machine learning techniques to derive insights for business partners. You will assist to build analytical applications that interface with large data sets.
- Focus on development and delivery of Digital Health programs and initiatives within Janssen Pharma R&D Technology. The candidate will research, pilot, and implement a variety of mHealth opportunities across multiple platforms, including biosensors, health tracking, and mobile devices. The intern will be on teams wherein they research and pilot DigitalHealth technologies, including existing services within J&J and emerging technology services.
- Placed on teams that will provide support to product lines in the supply chain, logistics, manufacturing and supporting various business units and technology organizations. Involved in some data analytics and project management.
You could expect to be responsible for the following roles and responsibilities:
- Contribute individually and/or as a team member to support a designated functional area
- Work towards goals and objectives assigned by experience owner (manager)
- Analyze business processes for reengineering opportunities
- Work within a group in Technology that supports a functional area of the business
- Have permanent work authorization in the US. We cannot consider students requiring future sponsorship.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, which is reflective of all college coursework.
- Be currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Preferred majors/minors are Computer Engineer, Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Software Engineering / Development, or something equivalent.
- Ability to work full time (40 hours a week) from January 14, 2019-June 28, 2019.
- A maximum time of one full year of full-time work experience (excluding internships, co-ops, and military).
- Have a passion for a career in technology.
- Students in their Sophomore year and higher are strongly preferred.
United States-New Jersey--
North America-United States-California, North America-United States-Florida, North America-United States-Georgia, North America-United States-Indiana, North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-Rhode Island
Johnson & Johnson (6067)