Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assistant Scientist / In-Vivo Research
Spring House, Pennsylvania
Requisition ID: 7065171215
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Assistant Scientist/ In-Vivo Research located in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit http://www.janssenbiotech.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The candidate will follow day-to-day objectives and performs routine tasks according to establish procedures. They will work under direct supervision with minimal autonomy and act as an individual contributor. Candidate will execute experiments/tasks as assigned and submits data and outcomes to manager and follows directions on next steps. They will operate current laboratory equipment and instruments and adheres to laboratory safety SOPs. Candidate will also follow standard procedures and suggests areas for improvement.
- Key responsibilities:
- Hands-on execution of in vivo experiments
- Research support including health monitoring, administration of IP, IV, IM, and SQ injections - oral gavage dosing; anesthesia induction, maintenance, and recovery using injectables and inhalants
- Comprehensive knowledge of necropsy/tissue harvesting capabilities
- Be familiar with and perform pharmacokinetic studies
- Be familiar with and perform immunizations for antibody production including RIMMS and electroporation
- Assist with various imaging and irradiation modalities
- Ensure compliance with all institutional and regulatory protocols, policies, and guidelines
- Familiarity with basic computer systems, electronic data capture and data storage, and standard operating procedures
- Attends in-house seminars and local and regional scientific meetings in own field
• Typically, will have a B.S. or B.A. degree in an appropriate discipline with up to two years of experience, or 3-5 years of experience (AS or no degree) and highly competent performance at non-exempt Senior Laboratory Associate level, or the equivalent training/experience
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)