Johnson & Johnson Careers
2019 Technology Fall Co-op (College Hire, June Start)
Requisition ID: 7062180716
- Provide global technology capabilities to J&J's Corporate functions, including Finance, Human Resources, Procurement, Legal, Technology, Compliance, Real Estate, etc. The Enterprise Portfolio Management Organization leads the investment portfolio of all Technology projects globally and provide status, trends, health and metrics to executive technology management
- Provide to various technology business organizations collecting data, analyzing the data, and applying machine learning techniques to derive insights for business partners. You will assist to build analytical applications that interface with large data sets.
- Focus on development and delivery of Digital Health programs and initiatives within Janssen Pharma R&D Technology. The candidate will research, pilot, and implement a variety of mHealth opportunities across multiple platforms, including biosensors, health tracking, and mobile devices. The intern will be on teams wherein they research and pilot DigitalHealth technologies, including existing services within J&J and emerging technology services.
- Placed on teams that will provide support to product lines in the supply chain, logistics, manufacturing and supporting various business units and technology organizations. Involved in some data analytics and project management.
- Contribute individually and/or as a team member to support a designated functional area
- Work towards goals and objectives assigned by experience owner (manager)
- Analyze business processes for re-engineering opportunities
- Work within a group in Technology that supports a functional area of the business
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
- Have permanent work authorization in the US. We cannot consider students requiring future sponsorship.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, which is reflective of all college coursework.
- Be currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Preferred majors/minors are Computer Engineer, Computer Science, Information Management, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Software Engineering / Development, or something equivalent.
- Ability to work full time (40 hours a week) from June 17, 2019-December 20, 2019.
- A maximum time of one full year of full-time work experience (excluding internships, co-ops, and military).
- Have a passion for a career in technology.
- Students in their Sophomore year and higher are strongly preferred.
United States-New Jersey--
North America-United States-Georgia, North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-Rhode Island, Latin America-Uruguay-Florida, North America-United States-California
Johnson & Johnson (6067)